BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 05-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Smile *Please buckle your seatbealts, The flight is going to begin!* Woosh! Hold on tight because it is the School's Out and summer's about DCT for May 31!

Click the image to open in full size.
A school’s out and summer’s about DCT~
Welcome to the May 31st Vacation DCT! As all of you know, summer is just around the corner. Perhaps spend some time in Switzerland? Swim? And have no homework? Sounds pretty enjoyable, right? It’s time to take those bathing suits and sunscreen out! And for some of you, it’s time to take those hefty, grimy luggages out of your closet.

Summer Time~
What will you spend your summer time doing? Playing in the pool, reading, drawing? Well, we all have something we are going to do. In the beginning of my summer vacation, started May 26th and ends August 9th, I will be swimming in a relaxing pool. Perhaps tanning in the summer sun. I will also be hustling for last minute cleaning and packing my luggages. So what will YOU do?
Summer is the 2nd season throughout the year. Bees and many new-to-Earth animals roam and are lively after the anticipation for summer. Almost everyone loves summer time, especially children as they get a school break! Summer is one of the hottest seasons with scorching temperatures up to 117 degrees and more. During the summer solstice, nights appear to be shorter and the days seem to be longer before the sunset goes down. *Slurps lemonade* Isn’t summer wonderful?
What are you going to do?
For the last month of my vacation break, I will be going for an exciting adventure to Switzerland! I will be gone. The flight I am taking takes about an entire day. Pheww! Switzerland is commonly known for its massive Alps which occupy the greater part of the territory. Switzerland has heaps of snow during the winter, and even during the summer it’s chilly! There are many patches of green, luscious grass. Did you know that in Switzerland instead of driving forward on the right lane, you drive on the left lane? Strange, Huh? In Switzerland, though, they sell the best food. Fondue, delicious chocolate, and “bubbled” water which tastes divine! But don’t worry, I’ll tell you guys all about it when I come back!
I will surely miss BI and everyone, but no worries, there probably will be internet in Switzerland.
School is out~
If you aren’t out of school yet, I’m sure you will be very soon. Last week on Thursday school was finished for me. So let summer begin! And posting too! Enjoy!

Let the posting begin! Have fun! (:

Last edited by Hailisnowflake4; 05-30-2011 at 10:41 PM..
AngelAllHeart1556
Banned
BABV Name: βℓαcκʝαcκ ♥

AngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond repute
 AngelAllHeart1556 is offline Status: Offline

Im already on Summer Break
Cool DCT (;

Last edited by AngelAllHeart1556; 05-30-2011 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: 1st post
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute

xDD Wow! How quick!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:50 PM
AngelAllHeart1556
Banned

AngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond repute

I just logged on the computer and saw it and just posted

XDD
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

hey guys. ;3
AngelAllHeart1556
Banned

Hey Amy :3
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Hey Amy (:

xD Haha
Old 05-30-2011, 09:51 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

school ends on Wednesday I'm happy and sad because then I have to go to summer school. xD
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

xD Summer school is fun!

Hey Meagan! (:
AngelAllHeart1556
Banned

rofl nice avvie Meghan
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amy, $newdleschica.!, amehisalive, anjewazhere♥, ap got 1st tag, bellzwasx, brooklyn(:, charlietheunicornwasx, christina(:, cookiesmaster<3, darling zoe, eimanloveslinkinpark, foreverfearless♥, ibelieveinunicorns<3, joceeee<3, marisa(:, mikeybear-michael., my dct!, pickurnose, quilted butterfly! :), snewdles in the house, that_fat_cat_ate_my_bat, you'll_neva_guess, zoelina >u<, zoomwashere<3