BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Old 05-12-2010, 04:59 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

lol idk i will show u and I have paint.net ,but I don't know much editing skills on there. Do you?
Old 05-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

FaeehhxD, Codesss as in from TinyeeehPicc xD Lol sowwy, don't kick me outta this thread for making words weird rofl.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

Randi :: hope to see some edits soon.

Izzy :: I use photoshop, but before that, I used GIMP.
I don't have any of my GIMP edits with me right now though. I'll try to find the USB I used to backup my GIMP edits. xD

Marci :: say again? D :
Old 05-12-2010, 05:02 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold

Click the image to open in full size. is photoshop free?My layers auto. open as green ,red ,blue
Old 05-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of

Izzy :: No, I use photoshop. But GIMP is compatible, just more difficult to work with.
Try meddling with the filters.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:03 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

Hmm I'll try! Is photoshop free
Old 05-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

Izzy :: Photoshop costs money.

Name a celebrity I should photoshop. And please no scene people or Disney celebs, I don't feel like editing 'em.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:06 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

D: Just my luck and hmmmmm thinks of celeb....how about you do a dancer! )))))
Old 05-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

[[-.-...Uploading...-.-]]
Old 05-12-2010, 05:10 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

@Fae, I waant PhotoShop but I have never held that much money in meh hands. xD
Howabout you do a singer?
LadyGaGa? XDDDD
Maybe OneRepublic?
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
... i ♥ cereal, 99v was here! la la la!, alicelovesyou, cara, faedoesn'tlikebeingcopied, faelikescannedcorn, gabypawfectpal, iammyself&nooneelse, iflauntflaunt, itslorena, libbyluv2sing99 :), llamasareoverrated, meowmeow >w<, pro graphics by fae! :d, randicandi<3, sharpie, shelby♥, snowsparkle x, teehee tags are amazing, vicki♥, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, zoelina >u<, ♥jellybean, ♥shelby