BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2017, 07:02 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
MeghanMusicLuvr28 is online now Status: Online

hope everyone had a good easter!
(if you don't celebrate i hope you had a good day anyways haha)
Old 04-16-2017, 07:29 PM
ZoeyAngel24046
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hakuna natata

ZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of light
 ZoeyAngel24046 is offline Status: Offline

aaaAAaAAa i finished my kdrama and now i have to find something to fill the void ! happy easter everyone
Old 04-17-2017, 11:53 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

My mom said that if I did a lot of schoolwork she'd let me watch the new Doctor Who episode

I watched it on Saturday

This is The Return of Doctor Mysterio all over again just this time I have a chance to "officially" watch the episode
Old 04-17-2017, 02:40 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
My mom said that if I did a lot of schoolwork she'd let me watch the new Doctor Who episode

I watched it on Saturday

This is The Return of Doctor Mysterio all over again just this time I have a chance to "officially" watch the episode
Welp
Old 04-17-2017, 03:50 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

dis pear is in despair
Old 04-17-2017, 04:08 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

"In 4-6 sentences, describe the immigration policies of your country in the 1800s."

There were no immigration policies in Great Britain in the 1800s

Help
Old 04-17-2017, 06:16 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

"In 4-6 sentences, describe the immigration policies of your country in the 1800s."

There were no immigration policies in Great Britain in the 1800s

Help
I thought you were from the U.S.?
Old 04-17-2017, 07:08 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
I thought you were from the U.S.?
Yeah. I actually didn't provide context here (oops) - I needed to choose a country from a list, and chose Great Britain.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:28 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

Yeah. I actually didn't provide context here (oops) - I needed to choose a country from a list, and chose Great Britain.
Oh, okay. Maybe they mean more like the history of immigration during the 1800s instead of just policies?
Old 04-17-2017, 08:54 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Oh, okay. Maybe they mean more like the history of immigration during the 1800s instead of just policies?
I don't think so. Ultimately I just stated that they were nonexistent and kind of fluffed it from there, because there's nothing to work on at all.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
adblockftw, ed milibae, frogs rule!!!, join the revolution, remove adblock filter!, thewarof2k17, troller spam rhapsody, uhhh so dogs are cool