BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Are You Game?

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2012, 09:24 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

aw, nothing for me to take..
xD
Old 07-11-2012, 10:39 AM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

you have an I though, so wouldn't it be 1 dolphins or something? xD
-takes animals if there are any-
Old 07-11-2012, 03:41 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Double that, Jessy
Old 07-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

Jessy, I have one dolphin and so Gabby takes them away so there is no more, you come in and just say something like double that because you have no I's. Choco comes in also saying something like triple that because she doesn't have any I's too. And so who ever has an I in their name breaks that no I streak by saying an animal.
like me

One Giraffe
Old 07-11-2012, 05:33 PM
pjoandhp1717
Polar Bear
BABV Name: GeenaBear12

pjoandhp1717 has a spectacular aura aboutpjoandhp1717 has a spectacular aura about
 pjoandhp1717 is offline Status: Offline

Nope. We could've been friends B@man, but this is what happens when you don't answer people's phone calls!!!

And call Starkid, the most totally awesome, supermegafoxyawesomehot people in the world, dum.b.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold

Zebra one....
Old 07-11-2012, 08:13 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Sowwy .
Old 07-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy

ape number one
Old 07-11-2012, 08:26 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

ape two xD
Old 07-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy

^advice: suppose to do different animal^

Giraffe threee
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
adventure time!, animals, chocoluv was here :3, gabby, germany is mine, giraffes♥, hanner nanner(:, hazza rules <3 -c, hey hi hello, kolkolkolkolkol, no i's, sammiebffl