BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-12-2017, 12:42 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
URGHHHH I'm suffering a lot of feels right now from the latest batch of Project Mc2 episodes
I should watch that show
I should also watch MML
And Magic School Bus Rides Again
But I should also write my essays
*cries*
Old 11-12-2017, 12:43 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I should watch that show
I should also watch MML
And Magic School Bus Rides Again
But I should also write my essays
*cries*
I know that feeling
Old 11-12-2017, 12:44 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

I know that feeling
Will Vanessa ever be able to catch up on shows? CNN investigates at 12
Old 11-17-2017, 02:43 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

Day 16. Site just died. No posts on the MCT in days. Um, I started watching Miraculous Ladybug. Waiting for Season 2 to be added to Netflix. I have this annoying cough that I'll most likely be going to the doctor's for. Still suffering from feels from Project Mc2. Uh, that's it, I guess. Oh, my brother says the Magic School Bus reboot is actually good. Valerie hosts the producer segments instead of, y'know, the producer. At least she's still around. Yeah, I think that's it now.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:05 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Day 16. Site just died. No posts on the MCT in days. Um, I started watching Miraculous Ladybug. Waiting for Season 2 to be added to Netflix. I have this annoying cough that I'll most likely be going to the doctor's for. Still suffering from feels from Project Mc2. Uh, that's it, I guess. Oh, my brother says the Magic School Bus reboot is actually good. Valerie hosts the producer segments instead of, y'know, the producer. At least she's still around. Yeah, I think that's it now.
The site has literally never been so dead.
How is Miraculous Ladybug? I've heard lots about it
I had a cough for three weeks eek just got over it
VALERIE HOSTS THE PRODUCER SEGMENTS YAAAS
Old 11-17-2017, 05:14 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
The site has literally never been so dead.
How is Miraculous Ladybug? I've heard lots about it
I had a cough for three weeks eek just got over it
VALERIE HOSTS THE PRODUCER SEGMENTS YAAAS
I know right
It's really good! My brother was the one who talked me into watching it (and by that, I mean he mentioned he was watching it and I was like "oh I've heard a lot about that show is it good?" XD) and it's really amazing. Season 1 is on Netflix now, and Season 2A will be added in December.
I've had it for longer than three weeks :/
And yep, Valerie is in every episode because of that! She also drops a hint as to what will happen in the next episode. And my brother said that he believes Fiona has earned the title of Ms. Frizzle.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:53 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

this is apparently the hottest man alive
I'm going to have to not-so-respectfully disagree
Old 11-18-2017, 02:21 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

I know right
It's really good! My brother was the one who talked me into watching it (and by that, I mean he mentioned he was watching it and I was like "oh I've heard a lot about that show is it good?" XD) and it's really amazing. Season 1 is on Netflix now, and Season 2A will be added in December.
I've had it for longer than three weeks :/
And yep, Valerie is in every episode because of that! She also drops a hint as to what will happen in the next episode. And my brother said that he believes Fiona has earned the title of Ms. Frizzle.
Maybe I should watch it....*laughs for a thousand years because when will I ever watch anything*
I reeeeally want to watch Magic School bus though. I'm glad Valerie is still in every episode! I will have to see about Fiona.
Longer than three weeks yikes :/

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
Click the image to open in full size.

this is apparently the hottest man alive
I'm going to have to not-so-respectfully disagree
..........yeah no
Old 11-18-2017, 08:17 PM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

Heyooooo

I'm back again from an immersion. Phew
Old 11-20-2017, 05:06 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

welcome back!
i am back from disaster relief trip.
saw 1 wild gator...
what is going on here?
ready for a contest or something to liven the place up?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#odds, ac insider, belbel, frogs rule!!!, i twas here, why i am sick sir