BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2017, 09:07 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Pocket Camp is receiving backlash but TBH I don't understand most of the complaints because I cannot play any of the DS games

I mean I could buy Wild World off of Amazon (the only AC game compatible with my Nintendo device) but I'm broke so that's getting me nowhere
PLAY
WILD
WORLD!!!!!!!!!
That was my first AC game and it's still my favourite
The only thing that bothers me about pocket camp is the limited villager dialogue. On the D.S. games there are hundreds of different conversations you can have with the animals, and they're all much more interesting and personable than the ones in this game.
Everyone else is bothered by the fact that 1) it's lacking several features of a real AC game (which is like...it's an app, what did you expect) and 2) the purchasable stuff (although so far I haven't spent a penny and haven't found the need to, there's plenty to do without paying). Neither of these things bother me and I've been enjoying the app so far.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:16 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
PLAY
WILD
WORLD!!!!!!!!!
That was my first AC game and it's still my favourite
The only thing that bothers me about pocket camp is the limited villager dialogue. On the D.S. games there are hundreds of different conversations you can have with the animals, and they're all much more interesting and personable than the ones in this game.
Everyone else is bothered by the fact that 1) it's lacking several features of a real AC game (which is like...it's an app, what did you expect) and 2) the purchasable stuff (although so far I haven't spent a penny and haven't found the need to, there's plenty to do without paying). Neither of these things bother me and I've been enjoying the app so far.
I can't afford Wild World
So PC is pretty decent? *is such a newbie* XD
Old 11-25-2017, 09:18 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

I can't afford Wild World
So PC is pretty decent? *is such a newbie* XD
*sends you my extra copy of Wild World*

I don't think PC is as fun as an AC game but I think for an app it's pretty good. On the AC forum I go on there are some mixed reviews but I think the majority enjoys it as well.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:21 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

*sends you my extra copy of Wild World*

I don't think PC is as fun as an AC game but I think for an app it's pretty good. On the AC forum I go on there are some mixed reviews but I think the majority enjoys it as well.
Okay thanks
the joys of being stuck with the app

I don't even know where my DS is or if it's alive o even if I receive the game you sent me I can't actually play it XD

Welcome to our newest member, but_thenSLOTHS
Old 11-25-2017, 09:26 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Okay thanks
the joys of being stuck with the app

I don't even know where my DS is or if it's alive o even if I receive the game you sent me I can't actually play it XD

Welcome to our newest member, but_thenSLOTHS
The app is definitely something!! I'm glad you get to experience that at least

Oh gosh XD Rip your DS

Yaaaaaaaaaas I did it I got Tad to move in!!

Oooh also I saw a post today about new stuff that's being added to the app soon
Old 11-25-2017, 09:28 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

The app is definitely something!! I'm glad you get to experience that at least

Oh gosh XD Rip your DS

Yaaaaaaaaaas I did it I got Tad to move in!!

Oooh also I saw a post today about new stuff that's being added to the app soon
Ooooo that's exciting
Old 11-25-2017, 09:30 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Ooooo that's exciting
Here if you want to see it

I'm so addicted help me
Old 11-25-2017, 09:34 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Here if you want to see it

I'm so addicted help me
Very exciting

Oh Vanessa the crossover is currently slated for April-ish
Old 11-25-2017, 09:35 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Ooooooh!!!!
I gotta catch up by then

I just....bought 4 coconuts from someone's marketplace box because I thought they were pears
Old 11-25-2017, 09:38 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Ooooooh!!!!
I gotta catch up by then

I just....bought 4 coconuts from someone's marketplace box because I thought they were pears
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#odds, ac insider, belbel, frogs rule!!!, i twas here, why i am sick sir