BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2011, 11:17 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

nope.. just baskets basically
xD
Old 10-04-2011, 11:30 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

i use this claw/hand thingy. like where the palm is supposed to be, there's like this bag. xD
Old 10-05-2011, 07:36 AM
WolvesRGreat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥One Direction Forever♥

WolvesRGreat is a jewel in the roughWolvesRGreat is a jewel in the roughWolvesRGreat is a jewel in the rough
 WolvesRGreat is offline Status: Offline

I used pumpkin heads for a while, but now my mom gets personalized tote bags
Old 10-05-2011, 08:42 AM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
Anyone here carry around a pillow case on halloween?
I used to use my little pumpkin head xDD but I've been using pillow cases

Though it can get pretty heavy to carry and has very little space xD
BUT I still love those pumpkin heads.
My mom makes me use the pumpkin heads
and i can only use 1
and they are small so i barely get 2 months worth of candy xD
Old 10-05-2011, 09:50 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I haven't gone trick or treating in ages.
We would use the pumpkin heads and once it got full we would put them in a bag and leave a candy or two in there and go to the next houses.
We got a lot of candy and money. In my neighborhood and surrounding ones they don't just give out candy. Its very common to get bills or toys. One time we got detective kits. It was pretty cool. On average you can get a good $50. More if you start early and end late.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:15 AM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

I used to. Not anymore. Now I use gigantic tote bags. (Non- Halloweenish) xD
Old 10-05-2011, 11:26 AM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

I. Use bags like cloth bags(;
Old 10-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

Pumpkin heads but I think I'm going to use something bigger this year, like a halloween-ey tote bag(:
Old 10-05-2011, 05:06 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
Black trash bag??
Way to have the Halloween spirit xDD
Instead, that's like hobo-like or something o.o

When I carry the pillow case, I feel like Santa Clause xD
Not really.. everyone here uses trash bags or walmart bags because we all want a ton of candy.

I was reading a local magazine with Halloween tips and it says "Keep your kid's focus away from the candy and do other things"..

but Halloween is all about the canday D:
Old 10-05-2011, 06:46 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

i usually use those plastice bags decorated with
halloween stuff. the pumpkin heads aren't big enough.
i've never used pillow cases before.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
henz =w=, ted was here