BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 11-05-2010, 03:33 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline
Angry (Build-a-Bearville not working...)

Hey everyone. Build-a-Bearville is not working (not for me, anyway) right now. I had to walk everywhere I went because the map would just sit there and (pretend to) load... and load... and load... sorry. Did I say load? But at least my Firefox didn't crash when I closed it. Then, when I tried to open my Inventory, the screen froze! And it froze in a place I wasn't even at. Like, once I think I tried to open my inventory in Furbulous Fashion District or Neighborhood or something, and it showed me standing in Build-a-Bear Workshop. (Which I recently was in entering the oven code.) So, I had to log off of Build-a-Bearville and log all the way back in again. And the funny thing was: I was in the den "Pawvillion", and it had, like, 0 Bearheads! So I got back in, and before I could go into my Cub Condo to try out my new oven, I went into my Inventory for something (now I don't remember what) and it happened again. So I had to log myself out for the second time. Ugh! And since the BABW website and BI are working just fine, it couldn't have just been a bad internet connection.

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 11-05-2010 at 03:35 PM..
Old 11-05-2010, 03:46 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

its just for you
mine is working
Old 11-05-2010, 03:50 PM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

thats kinda weird but the thing where ur in one place and it shows u in another in invenitory happens ALL the time to me
Old 11-05-2010, 03:54 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by zoeycuddly183
thats kinda weird but the thing where ur in one place and it shows u in another in invenitory happens ALL the time to me

Actually, I've found this out by making the same mistake that putting a bunch of Smileys in a row with no words in between is considered spam. Please edit.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:12 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
Actually, I've found this out by making the same mistake that putting a bunch of Smileys in a row with no words in between is considered spam. Please edit.
She was just expressing her feelings for BABV not working that is not consered spam if your just expressing your feelings
Old 11-05-2010, 09:15 PM
AshlynApril123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshlynApril123

AshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud of
 AshlynApril123 is offline Status: Offline

Wow! that is something important to post. Like a cybearguide would say. Try clering your cache.
XD. That ryhmed lol.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:22 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Wow, that is not happening to me! Maybe you should clear your cache, use a different browser, or shut down the whole computer! Hope this helped!
Old 11-06-2010, 01:59 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by BrendanBear110
She was just expressing her feelings for BABV not working that is not consered spam if your just expressing your feelings

Oops. Sorry.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:12 AM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
Oops. Sorry.
lol its ok and sorry i didn't know about that
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT