BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2010, 12:42 PM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marychic1

OmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the rough
 OmgMarychic1 is offline Status: Offline

Well I use all my rooms but I totally agree if you want to sell your unused rooms then it should be your decision & it should be a option, try sending it in to Maxine<3
Old 11-08-2010, 01:42 PM
ILovePandas
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gerard.Frank.Mikey.Ray. ♥

ILovePandas has a spectacular aura aboutILovePandas has a spectacular aura about
 ILovePandas is offline Status: Offline

Good idea!!! I really think your should send it to Maxine! Reppy!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:46 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Snewdles
I think we should get money back if we delete the room.
I agree!! lol xD
Old 11-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Jokinqq[x]Jokerr
Polar Bear
BABV Name: McKenzie

Jokinqq[x]Jokerr is a jewel in the roughJokinqq[x]Jokerr is a jewel in the roughJokinqq[x]Jokerr is a jewel in the rough
 Jokinqq[x]Jokerr is offline Status: Offline

Why buy it if you're not gonna use it though.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:46 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Maybe you could suggest it to Maxine or Pawlette. But I thought that the Bearemy thing was for questions. Pawlette's is for suggestions.

View Post Originally Posted by Jokinqq[x]Jokerr

Well, maybe you'll buy it thinking you're gonna use it, but then you never do.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:48 PM
HLB123
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HeidiChic8

HLB123 is just really niceHLB123 is just really niceHLB123 is just really niceHLB123 is just really niceHLB123 is just really nice
 HLB123 is offline Status: Offline

Old 11-14-2010, 05:38 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

You should suggest that. I mean some people need more space & that's a good reason.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

Half the money you spent on the room should be refunded, just like the normal refund for any other item.

View Post Originally Posted by Jokinqq[x]Jokerr
Well, we sometimes buy Pawlette and BVO items that we no longer need, but we're able to sell it back. Why not refund an unneeded room in your house?
Old 11-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

That's a great idea! As some of the above users have said; You should try sending your suggestion to Maxine!
(Incase you don't know what Maxine's email is: maxine@buildabear.com)
Or if you don't want to email Maxine, You could post a suggestion to Pawlette! Head over to the BNN and click on the Notice Board to send a suggestion to Pawlette.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Beachgirl87
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Just call me Miranda ok??

Beachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the rough
 Beachgirl87 is offline Status: Offline

I don't agree, because what if someone wants to film in it? Then there are uses for it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT