BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2010, 06:38 PM
*angelaangel896*
Polar Bear
BABV Name: angelaangel896

*angelaangel896* has a spectacular aura about*angelaangel896* has a spectacular aura about
 *angelaangel896* is offline Status: Offline
Question Unanswered: how do i get pictures of my cub condo on here so every one can see it

how do i get pictures of my cub condo on here so every one can see it

Last edited by *angelaangel896*; 11-16-2010 at 06:59 PM..
Old 11-16-2010, 08:03 PM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

You need to take a screen shot
on a mac you press shift<apple<4
and on a PC you use the print screen
Then you will upload the picture to photobucket or lunapic and paste the link here
Old 11-16-2010, 09:25 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

You have to take a screen shot by clicking the print screen button on your keyboard ( this is for PC ) and then you open up like Microsoft Paint & right click and press paste. Then the picture should appear there, you can crop it how you'd like && then save it to your computer. Upload the picture from your files from a site like photobucket or tinypic.com
From there get the "direct image code" , come back over here on BI and get ready to make a POST or a THREAD, when you're doing that you can click on the little picture icon ( it's right next to the world icon ) and paste the direct image code there . The picture should appear in your post once you click "OK".
Old 11-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

Click Here for a Guide.
And then Click Here to make the Thread ab
out your Condo.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

1. Go to BABV
2. On your keyboard, there should be a button that says "Prt Scr SysRq" press that
3. Then go to Paint, or GIMP or any program
4. Paste the image
5. Crop the part of the pasted image of what you want
6. Save the image

Hoped I helped!
Old 11-17-2010, 06:35 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

There are two ways that I post pics.

1: Attachments.
How to post attachments:
(Note: You cannot post attachments in "Polls".)
1: Take a pic or copy the image of what you want to post.
2: Open "Paint".
3: Click on "Edit", then "Paste", or right-click and click on paste.
4: Save file.
5: Open up BI and choose the Thread you want to reply too/Thread you want to start, and click "Post Reply"/"Start New Thread".
6: Scroll down until you see a "Manage Attachments" button, then click on it.
7: Click on "Browse", or the rectangular gray box.
8: Enter the name of the file you want to attach.
(Note: Valid filetypes are "gif", "jpeg", "jpg" or "png". Bitmap Image not acceptable.)
9: Click "Upload".

2: URL pics.
(Note: This can also be done on other websites, such as Photobucket, Tinypic, etc. but I don't do it that way so IDK how that's supposed to work.)
1: Repeat steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 from "Attachments".
2: Open up BI and go to your profile.
3: Go to one of your albums.
4: Click "Upload Pictures", then do steps 7, 8 and 9 in "Attachements". (Accept this time, Bitmap Images are acceptable.)
5: Select "Picture URL" (once uploaded), right-click, and click on "Copy".
6: Open "Post Reply/New Thread" in the forum you want to post pic(s) in.
7: When opened, click on "Insert Image", which is that little button with the photograph on it.
8: Right-click, and then click on "Paste", and then "Ok".
9: The picture should appear in the box.

Hope I helped! (Phew! That was a lot of typing! xD)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT