BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2010, 09:19 PM
mollybuttercup125
Knut
BABV Name: mollybuttercup125

mollybuttercup125 is on a distinguished road
 mollybuttercup125 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Bear bags/ Bear walking?

I have a question for you guys..once again i'm new to bearvilleinsider so I don't know a lot about posting threads...but I've noticed on BABV there are people who have tote bags to carry their bears in. How did they get those? Also, how do you get your bear to walk outside of the backpack just in town? I've been able to make mine do that before but for some reason it won't anymore. Can someone help? Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving by the way.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:05 PM
LynneBearyLoved
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LynneBearyLoved

LynneBearyLoved is on a distinguished road
 LynneBearyLoved is offline Status: Offline

I'm not sure about the tote to carry the bears around in. Everyone with a bear/animal gets a backpack when you bring your furry friend to life. If you are a VIB, you can go to BVO and customize new backpacks there. You can also buy different colors for your backpack even if you aren't a VIB.

As for the bears walking around in town... That's a feature that people were able to get activated if they got a virtual bear. They were available through the BABW online store back in October. I don't know if they are available anymore, but you were able to customize it's color and pattern. If you have one, then there is an option in your backpack inventory.

I think anyone's bear will walk around in their Cub Condo and in the gym. Maybe a few other places, but I can't remember.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope that helps some.

Last edited by LynneBearyLoved; 11-25-2010 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: Added information
Old 11-25-2010, 11:06 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

The bags you see Bearville citizens carrying with furry friends in them are the Small Fry collection. Each Small Fry comes with a code to bring it to life online. They can only be carried in their special bags, not in a back pack. They also come with their own small house that opens up to a full room in your condo. As for your furry friend walking around with you, there are only a couple of ways to have that happen. First of all, the Jr. Cybearguides were given a special bear a couple months ago that allow you to have it outside your back pack. It was a one day reward, so if you weren't a Jr.CBG then, you didn't get it. Now the only way you can have your furry friend outside your back pack is to purchase one of the exclusive virtual bears online at the BABW website.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:13 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
The bags you see Bearville citizens carrying with furry friends in them are the Small Fry collection. Each Small Fry comes with a code to bring it to life online. They can only be carried in their special bags, not in a back pack. They also come with their own small house that opens up to a full room in your condo. As for your furry friend walking around with you, there are only a couple of ways to have that happen. First of all, the Jr. Cybearguides were given a special bear a couple months ago that allow you to have it outside your back pack. It was a one day reward, so if you weren't a Jr.CBG then, you didn't get it. Now the only way you can have your furry friend outside your back pack is to purchase one of the exclusive virtual bears online at the BABW website.
She is right! The virtual bears aren't available online anymore.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:30 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

The Bear little bags were from the Collection of Small Frys. Sadly, they are no longer out available..
The Bear walking.. for every person who has a bear and a backpack are finally able to take out there bears out in public! :] There's a little button in your inventory :3 Under the '???' tablet :]

Hope we helped ;]
Old 11-26-2010, 02:42 AM
ZoePink83
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ZoePink83

ZoePink83 will become famous soon enough
 ZoePink83 is offline Status: Offline

Well to get your bear outta your backpack. You need to buy a virtual bear. Sadly there is no more virtual bears . If you want those cute little smallfry bags they are still are at buildabearworkshop. Also to make your bear sit you can buy the bear cart ride at the BVO for just 5 credits.
Or if you were Jr.Cybearguide and you got a virtual bear you can take it out. But sadly i wasnt there to get the virtual bears
Was it helpful?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bear bags bear walking