BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2010, 02:50 PM
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Megan (:

AdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to behold
 AdaraFriendly is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: How Can I Let My Bear walk next to me on Bearville?

I really need help, I see people with their bears walking next to them, I was wondering

how to do that, someone said you have to become a cybearguide, so I did, then i got

confused on the rest of the things to do, can someone help me?

Thanks,

AdaraFriendly
Best Answer - Posted by D<3BABV
First, you need to have a bear, and I do think that you need to be a jrcybearguide. Second, go to your inventory, and click the button that's below the ??? button. It looks like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
You can click that button again if you want your bear to be in your backpack again. Hope I helped :]
Old 12-04-2010, 03:01 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

First, you need to have a bear, and I do think that you need to be a jrcybearguide. Second, go to your inventory, and click the button that's below the ??? button. It looks like this:
You can click that button again if you want your bear to be in your backpack again. Hope I helped :]
Old 12-04-2010, 03:07 PM
babygirl75
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: valeria

babygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud of
 babygirl75 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with Daniela. Thats the correct way to do it. Its the ONLY way. :]
Old 12-04-2010, 03:27 PM
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy

AdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
Thanks! i do have a bear, but when i open my inventory the button is not their? any suggestions? Thanks for you help -Appreciate it
Old 12-04-2010, 03:29 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AdaraFriendly
Thanks! i do have a bear, but when i open my inventory the button is not their? any suggestions? Thanks for you help -Appreciate it
Hmm... I wonder why it's not there. It happened to a girl that was asking me how did I get my bear out of my backpack and she said the button wasn't there. Try emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com and see what they can do.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:30 PM
jonasgirl512
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ElizabethIceSkate11

jonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura about
 jonasgirl512 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe you had to be a cybearguide before they gave out the free bears...?
Old 12-04-2010, 03:35 PM
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
Hmm... I wonder why it's not there. It happened to a girl that was asking me how did I get my bear out of my backpack and she said the button wasn't there. Try emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com and see what they can do.

Thanks i did

View Post Originally Posted by jonasgirl512
Maybe you had to be a cybearguide before they gave out the free bears...?
Aweeee really ?
Old 12-04-2010, 03:46 PM
jonasgirl512
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ElizabethIceSkate11

jonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura about
 jonasgirl512 is offline Status: Offline

I don't know, sorry. I'm guessing thats it though. I don't know.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:51 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

In september (at the end of the month.) If you were an active Jr cybearguide you received a free Jr Cybearguide bear (a blue bear with a lighter blue star on the belly) Also in the month of Octobear BABW sold virtual bears online on their web site for $8 each. If you have either of those you will have the option to take your bear out of your backpack and have the button pictured above. If not, then you will not have that option.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:56 PM
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by jonasgirl512
I don't know, sorry. I'm guessing thats it though. I don't know.

This question is totally out of the blimp but, : on your signiture (or however you spell it), how did you get it to be the present move? i have the present move but how did you cut it perfectly? is there a special program? i know how to make a picture my siggie but like how you cut the picture like that? again thanks for the awesome, or should i say pawsome ( lol nerd joke xD) advice on the bear thing
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT