BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2010, 09:07 PM
raynebee
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RayneBee

raynebee is on a distinguished road
 raynebee is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb ?Pattern for Trading Market?

Hey, guys/girls in BI! Do you think maybe there's a pattern for when Abbie Bright shows up? I'm thinking so hard to focus on the days she came to see if there's a pattern.......You think there maybe be a possible pattern?
Old 12-08-2010, 10:51 PM
animals rule
Polar Bear
BABV Name: savannahbanana

animals rule will become famous soon enough
 animals rule is offline Status: Offline

there could be
Old 12-08-2010, 11:00 PM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe.. I've never thought about it.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:51 AM
BeckFastPaws
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BeckFastPaws

BeckFastPaws has a spectacular aura aboutBeckFastPaws has a spectacular aura aboutBeckFastPaws has a spectacular aura about
 BeckFastPaws is offline Status: Offline

She will not come on any day that does not end in "Y"
Old 12-09-2010, 01:05 AM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ameh

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute
 puppyluv8 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BeckFastPaws
She will not come on any day that does not end in "Y"
All of them end with 'Y' xD
Old 12-09-2010, 08:07 AM
juliannashiningstar06
Polar Bear
BABV Name: juliannashiningstar6

juliannashiningstar06 has a spectacular aura aboutjuliannashiningstar06 has a spectacular aura about
 juliannashiningstar06 is offline Status: Offline

hi, i never see her neither! can someone explain a little bit about that market? please! thanks
Old 12-09-2010, 08:19 AM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

Ummm. . Maybe Idk really
Old 12-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Mariana
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NikkiBallerina233

Mariana is on a distinguished road
 Mariana is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs down Abbiebright

Well the market seems to be sort of a cabinet with boxes and you can choose to "buy" one, two or three boxes to open and then you get what is inside them. I managed to see her one of the first times she was there. If EVERYONE used the sticky thread for the month when they see that Abbie or Chloe or Maxine is on it would be soooo much easier for us to get a chance of meeting them. As of now messages thet they are on are sent to all kinds of new threads and those of us who keep the sticky thread open don´t see it.
I have later seen notices that Abbie has been on (Dec 5th I think) but that was not on the sticky thread.
I don´t think there is a system for when they show up - but it is always in the middle of the night for those of us who live in Europe!
Old 12-09-2010, 02:23 PM
juliannashiningstar06
Polar Bear
BABV Name: juliannashiningstar6

juliannashiningstar06 has a spectacular aura aboutjuliannashiningstar06 has a spectacular aura about
 juliannashiningstar06 is offline Status: Offline

thanks mariana! that is when you take the train to any of the 3 destinations? or especially for the north pole? if i get lucky will try to post at the celebrity forum, you are right is more easier....hope everyone can catch her soon! rep for you!
Old 12-09-2010, 02:34 PM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

She'll only come on either weekdays, or weekends. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
mea