BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2010, 03:17 PM
byninthpear
Trading Teddy

byninthpear is a jewel in the roughbyninthpear is a jewel in the roughbyninthpear is a jewel in the rough
 byninthpear is offline Status: Offline
Arrow Suggestion

My suggestion is that i think there should be like Build-A-Bearville movies that you can make. So if you press a button, you can record yourself in a movie like eating at the coffee shop, then going down to the sportsplex to check off your daily activities, going to the northpole to ice skate, watching a movie with your BABV friends, then finally go to sleep in your cozy cub condo or something like that. Then you can save your movies or put them in a DVD that you can buy for 400 bearbills (or something) to put in your inventory and then place it in your cub condo.

Also, another idea that ties in with this is a new room for your cub condo-a home theater. You can buy movies at a local Blockbearster (lol...well its much more appealing then Bearbuster xD) and then put them in your cub condo home theater room, and choose some movies! You can also choose your own movies, too.

It would be awesome if we were able to make BABV movies with our characters and then sell them to a Blockbearster store on BABV, it would be so cool!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah! I emailed this to Maxine quite a while ago.
I love the idea of it :] I also think we could have something like a movie editor.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:26 PM
byninthpear
Trading Teddy

byninthpear is a jewel in the roughbyninthpear is a jewel in the roughbyninthpear is a jewel in the rough
 byninthpear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
Yeah! I emailed this to Maxine quite a while ago.
I love the idea of it :] I also think we could have something like a movie editor.
Figures, since we both play Sims XD XD XD
BABV is similar to sims...in a way...except i noticed BABV doesnt have a recordy thingy, which is one of my favorite things about Sims...
Old 12-22-2010, 03:31 PM
babygirl75
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: valeria

babygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud of
 babygirl75 is offline Status: Offline

Love it! And the videos can be in BearVille Times
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
blockbearster, movie, movie making!, suggestion, xxxxxx