BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Joshzoom41
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JoshZoom41, ShaunaZoom3

Joshzoom41 is on a distinguished road
 Joshzoom41 is offline Status: Offline
Default Run Fur the Stuffing

Run Fur the Stuffing is located in the BABW in Town Square. It is a white box in the middle at the bottom of the screen. Here are a few FYI's for this game:
the pink whole hearts give you space for 5 more items in your box before emptying it
the pink broken hearts will empty out what's currently in the box you're holding
the glue bottle will slow you down for 10(?) seconds, so you don't want to try to move very far if you've accidentally gotten it
the rollerblades will speed you up for 10(?) seconds, and if you catch another pair while you're already in fast mode, it will add on more speedy time

These special items don't count in the total of items in your basket, and neither does the money/points that come down, so if it seems like you've caught a lot but your box isn't filling up, you are probably getting the non-clothing items.

Also, the hearts with 2X in them will double the nubmer of items you have in the box you are catching with.

Any item that you don't catch in your box that falls all the way to the ground will deduct 50 points from your total. To make it to the next level, you have to have a certain number of items and points each time - even if you've gotten the number of items you need, you won't make it if you didn't earn enough points.

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-02-2008 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: similar content
Old 06-02-2008, 03:15 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Run Fur the Stuffing

When you have to play this game in when you are doing an animal adventure, the gem will fall just like the objects. If you don't catch it, you will have to wait for it to fall again, otherwise you won't get the gem.

When you play, watch how much space you have. When you only have one space, let one object drop into the box and then immediately run to empty your box, so you don't miss that many items.

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-02-2008 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: similar content
Old 06-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Sarah
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahBearish

Sarah is on a distinguished road
 Sarah is offline Status: Offline

when you said it deducts 50 points,was that a typo?because for me it always deducted only 5 each time for me(but no deduction though for not getting glue,rollerblades,or hearts)
Old 06-03-2008, 12:22 AM
TrishaDecembear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TrishaDecembear

TrishaDecembear has a spectacular aura aboutTrishaDecembear has a spectacular aura about
 TrishaDecembear is offline Status: Offline

I never figured out why I always seemed to have an emptying box. I thought it was just because I was dwaddling a bit. Now I am going to have to pay far more attention.
Thanks for all the really helpful info you guys are giving
Old 06-04-2008, 06:08 PM
bsgirl0722
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CamiJoyful1

bsgirl0722 is on a distinguished road
 bsgirl0722 is offline Status: Offline
Arrow Run for the stuffing game feature..

Hi Everyone!!! Didn't know if you knew, but check what is new on the "run for the stuffing" game! (I have not played in a while, but I did today and here is what I noticed when I played...)

Click the image to open in full size.

1. --Before-- The bins were pretty empty. --Now-- They are stuffed with lots more accessories.

2. --Before-- The shelf was either not there or empty. --Now-- They have clothes hanging on them.

3. --Before-- No item counter. --Now-- It shows a "minimum" item counter to get to the next level. (That was on "Hard" setting).

Last edited by bsgirl0722; 06-04-2008 at 06:34 PM..
Old 11-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Wendy
Owner
BABV Name: WendyWarmHeart28

Wendy has disabled reputation
 Wendy is offline Status: Offline

I have a quick question about this game. It is one of my favorites because it seems to pay out well in bear bills.

I've noticed while playing that sometimes there is a difference between the amount of my full basket and what actually gets dumped into the big box. For example, I can have 10/10 items in my basket, but when I run to dump them in the big box, only 8 are added to the total. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:07 AM
sUpErKiWi
Knut
BABV Name: ElaineSoccerBear

sUpErKiWi is on a distinguished road
 sUpErKiWi is offline Status: Offline

It may be because while you are emptying the box out, you are letting one piece of clothing fall.
that has happened to me a bunch of times!
hope i helped!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT