BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2010, 03:20 PM
SarahZebra10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SarahZebra10

SarahZebra10 will become famous soon enough
 SarahZebra10 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: How to get your BAB out of your backpack?

I'm not a VIB, so how can I get by Build-a-bear out of my backpack?
Please Help me
Old 12-26-2010, 03:25 PM
nicolapaws3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicolapaws3

nicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura aboutnicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura about
 nicolapaws3 is offline Status: Offline

well you don't have to be a vib to take your bear out your backpack
you have to be a jrbear guide
Old 12-26-2010, 03:26 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

If your a Jr.Cybearguide then you can by going to your inventory and clicking on the button on the side.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:30 PM
SarahZebra10
Polar Bear

SarahZebra10 is offline Status: Offline

Ohhh.... thanks so much, guys!
Reppy!
Old 12-26-2010, 07:48 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

You don't have to be a V.I.B, you have to be a Jr. Cybearguide, if u are, then click that backback button, thats how to make ur furry friend come out of ur backpack, if you want ur furry friend to go back inside ur backpack, click the backpack button again.

Hoped I helped ! xD
Old 12-26-2010, 07:49 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

Not all Jr.Cybearguides will be able to take their furry friend out of the backpack. If you were a Jr. Cybearguide when they gave out a free virtual bear, it gave you the ability to take animals out of your backpack. You could also get a virtual bear online at the BABW website for $8 and it would also give you the ability to let your bear walk around.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:52 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

You don't have to be a VIB to take your bears out of your backpack and let them walk around you. You have to be a Jr. Cyberguide. If you just became a Jr. Cybearguide and you cant take your bear out it's because you were not one before when they started giving the option to take the bear out of your backpack. Maybe one day all JCBG will be able to do it, IDK!!! xD
Old 12-26-2010, 07:55 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sp@rkÿ

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future
 StephanySprinkles is offline Status: Offline

You don't have to be a VIB you just have to be a JR cybearguide [:
if you are one , then click the backpack button in your inventory , that's how you make your furry friend come out of your backpack [:
if you want your furry friend back in your backpack just click the button again [:

If you got the virtual bear like Karen said
The button feature is in your backpack
But if you just became a jr cybearguide you can't take the bear out
Old 12-26-2010, 07:55 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

You don't need to be a V.I.B.
You need to be a Jr.CyberGuide.(:
There is a Button on Your Stuff.
And when you click on it
Your Bab comes out.(:
Hope I helped.(:
Old 12-26-2010, 07:56 PM
SarahZebra10
Polar Bear