BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-31-2010, 12:19 AM
tinatinh
Polar Bear
BABV Name: susanvanilla3

tinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the rough
 tinatinh is offline Status: Offline

I agree with this because this will help the members on BI increase their graphic making knowledge and make the members more creative!
Old 12-31-2010, 12:53 AM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

THAT IS AMAZING.
i have wanted this forever! reppppp

awww. i can't. :'<
Old 12-31-2010, 05:32 AM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline

OMG! I <3 making graphics! that's a Pawsome idea! lol
Old 12-31-2010, 05:41 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

I don't really like the idea, because the only graphic makers could get it and it's not fair to the others
length on BI
responsibility
shops
posts on their shops
guides
posts on their guides
examples of their work
and if they really know the program. people can own powerful graphic programs and use it, but they really have to know it to truly be able to use it
(I feel so professional doing this xDD)
The parts that are bold, I don't think matter
1. Length on BI- sure, if you have been on BI longer than others you know more about it but that doesn't mean you can edit better it depends on how long you've been editing ;]
2. Rep- Rep doesn't matter that much...it means you're helpful but most people give random rep, so it won't be fair to people who can make epic graphics but don't have a lot of rep(:
3. Shops- I don't like this one at all because some people don't have time to have a shop or don't want to have one but they can still make good graphics.
4. They have to be truly able to use it- Okay, I know what you mean but that will take forevrrrrrr, to figure out how to do most of the things on the program, so i don't think we have to be able to use it and do more stuff on it, maybe just what we can make..like...uh...I don't even make sense right now. xD

Last edited by MillieBlue2; 12-31-2010 at 05:43 AM..
Old 12-31-2010, 05:53 AM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline

yes, now I'm thinking about it... You have to consider these things as well!
Thankyou MillieBlue2
Old 12-31-2010, 05:54 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FrankiFullOfSunshine
yes, now I'm thinking about it... You have to consider these things as well!
Thankyou MillieBlue2
You put my name in blue...I feel special.
xD
Old 12-31-2010, 06:03 AM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

I think that possibly, the amount of posts on the flauntflaunt thread, the amount of graphic threads made, etc, could determine who is going to be a Graphic Grizzlie.
I think maybe be shouldn't apply, but the people who want to be one post on a thread and the admins tell them that they are a Graphic Grizzlie, not that they are not(:
And as for not getting accepted, well it's only like applying to be a Trading Teddy or Sage Bear or an Admin or a Mod.
If this idea wont work, maybe be could just have the sections like you said(:

View Post Originally Posted by MillieBlue2
I don't really like the idea, because the only graphic makers could get it and it's not fair to the others
length on BI
responsibility
shops
posts on their shops
guides
posts on their guides
examples of their work
and if they really know the program. people can own powerful graphic programs and use it, but they really have to know it to truly be able to use it
(I feel so professional doing this xDD)
The parts that are bold, I don't think matter
1. Length on BI- sure, if you have been on BI longer than others you know more about it but that doesn't mean you can edit better it depends on how long you've been editing ;]
2. Rep- Rep doesn't matter that much...it means you're helpful but most people give random rep, so it won't be fair to people who can make epic graphics but don't have a lot of rep(:
3. Shops- I don't like this one at all because some people don't have time to have a shop or don't want to have one but they can still make good graphics.
4. They have to be truly able to use it- Okay, I know what you mean but that will take forevrrrrrr, to figure out how to do most of the things on the program, so i don't think we have to be able to use it and do more stuff on it, maybe just what we can make..like...uh...I don't even make sense right now. xD
Also, posts. You could have 683,000 posts that all say "Great (:" yet someone could have 20 posts, but they are really helpful and nice.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:10 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
I think that possibly, the amount of posts on the flauntflaunt thread, the amount of graphic threads made, etc, could determine who is going to be a Graphic Grizzlie.
I think maybe be shouldn't apply, but the people who want to be one post on a thread and the admins tell them that they are a Graphic Grizzlie, not that they are not(:
And as for not getting accepted, well it's only like applying to be a Trading Teddy or Sage Bear or an Admin or a Mod.
If this idea wont work, maybe be could just have the sections like you said(:

Also, posts. You could have 683,000 posts that all say "Great (:" yet someone could have 20 posts, but they are really helpful and nice.
Exactly.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:22 PM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

I think it's a good idea, but you do have to put into consideration what Blue said. It has the base to start a great new rank. (:
Old 01-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

I don't think it would offend anybody.
Theres people that apply to be trading teddies and never get accepted.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT