BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2011, 12:55 PM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

that's a great idea, but wont the people who dont pass get offended because their graphics arent "good enough?" But i do think it is a good idea[;
Old 01-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePieRox
I heard this suggestion many times and the only reason I think they didn't put out with it is because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
If in your application you have to submit a graphic to support your abilites, and the person thinks it is the best graphic ever yet the 'judges' say it's very poor, then the person may feel down.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:20 AM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

Yep. I've been disappointed twice when applying to be a Trading Teddy. xD
Oh, I thought you meant just number of posts [non-fluff or not].
Also, I think possibly like we should have Graphic Grizzlies for each program, like some for PS Elements, some for CS-CS3, some for CS3 extended - CS5 extended, some for GIMP, some for photofiltre, some for paint.net, some for lunapic/pixlr/sumopaint/picnik [online graphic/photo editing programs].

View Post Originally Posted by AngelBlossom
that's a great idea, but wont the people who dont pass get offended because their graphics arent "good enough?" But i do think it is a good idea[;
We could just have it on experience and stuff like that though(:
Old 01-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

I love this idea. I would so aply to be one xD, But do you have to go through trading teddy and sage bear to get to it? or is it before them??
Old 01-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
Also, I think possibly like we should have Graphic Grizzlies for each program, like some for PS Elements, some for CS-CS3, some for CS3 extended - CS5 extended, some for GIMP, some for photofiltre, some for paint.net, some for lunapic/pixlr/sumopaint/picnik [online graphic/photo editing programs].

Yep, Because I use Paint.net and then Pixlr to add like extras on I also use Picnik to add text and stickers onto creations, And not many people use Paint.net but i'm an expert at it. I can make glow beams and stuff. But i'd love to be Graphic Grizzlie but it might hurt feelings. I am quite experienced I've used paint.net 3 years now.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:54 PM
turtlelover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HalleSuperstar2

turtlelover will become famous soon enough
 turtlelover is offline Status: Offline
Wink

OMG! I really really wish this was true! I love to make graphics, and you can learn from your mistakes in your graphics. You know what I mean?
Old 01-03-2011, 03:04 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

That would be rlly cool, but ya it might hurt feelings as they might think their graphics stink or somthing. :[

Last edited by SChickie1; 01-03-2011 at 03:21 PM..
Old 01-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

ILOVETHIS.
i would definately apply.
but I think everyone would apply even if they're graphic making is bad, just 'cause they wanna feel special.
but yeah the truth is, you can't be good at everything.
and i think people who are amazing at graphics should be able to have a bit more credit(:
I don't think I'm amazing (like you Brini) but I'm quite good when I want to be. xD
Old 01-03-2011, 06:07 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

Cool, but wouldn't that lower the ability for other rank's to NOT be able to do graphic stuff? :/
Old 01-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

That sounds like a great idea. I use Paint.NET, Gimp, and Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 (: It's a great idea. My only concern would be whether or not the trading teddies are still able to trade? (: but sage bears can so I think that would be okay (: BUT if people who aren't trading teddies... would they just automatically become traders?? Just a though! xD Great name ahaha I think you should really get Wendy, Freya and Justin and all the other admin on this (: It's an amazing idea!

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7

Good idea! Like having all those sub-threads for people who have questions, and say, the GIMP Graphic Grizzlies work from there (: We are doing some great thinking! xD

What if instead of length on BI it is how many time's we've posted in the threads where people ask for help with their graphics (and us making them) instead? Because so new-bee's are really good graphic makers (:

Last edited by Hello_Keroppi; 01-03-2011 at 08:00 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT