BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2011, 08:51 PM
sandra2hip17
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sandra2Hip17(Sand A)

sandra2hip17 has a spectacular aura aboutsandra2hip17 has a spectacular aura about
 sandra2hip17 is offline Status: Offline
Question PSI for Wizards of Waverly Place Bear?

Hi!! Well do you know because my friend wants it? thanks
Old 01-01-2011, 08:55 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

It has not been released yet, so no, I don't know what it is...
Old 01-01-2011, 09:07 PM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

I dunno either, but im gonna guess it will be something cool cuz u get a shirt for u, and ur bear, and a camera with the icarly bear, and with the hannah montana bear, i know u got a stage. This one will probably have a wand, and a tee-shirt... or a wand move, and/or tee-shirts.

When u do find out could u please leave a comment on my channel or whatever its called on here (lol) and tell me what comes with it? =) Thx.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:11 PM
sandra2hip17
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sandra2Hip17(Sand A)

sandra2hip17 has a spectacular aura aboutsandra2hip17 has a spectacular aura about
 sandra2hip17 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LinaCloud5
I dunno either, but im gonna guess it will be something cool cuz u get a shirt for u, and ur bear, and a camera with the icarly bear, and with the hannah montana bear, i know u got a stage. This one will probably have a wand, and a tee-shirt... or a wand move, and/or tee-shirts.

When u do find out could u please leave a comment on my channel or whatever its called on here (lol) and tell me what comes with it? =) Thx.

Ok Sure
Old 01-04-2011, 02:13 AM
BellaSummer207
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hhhhhh

BellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud of
 BellaSummer207 is offline Status: Offline

Well today I got the BABW Catalog and it showed the bear.Where it shows the virtual gift there is a boy sitting on a carpet I am not sure if its a ride or furniture.I'll try to get a picture.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:03 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSummer207
Well today I got the BABW Catalog and it showed the bear.Where it shows the virtual gift there is a boy sitting on a carpet I am not sure if its a ride or furniture.I'll try to get a picture.
I bet it's a ride!!
Old 01-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

At the moment the information has not be been released. Though however I have seen a possible PSI of a magic carpet, I think as a ride. It was that or a wand or shirt, you know I couldn't work out what it was.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:52 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

As Bella said, the PSI to the Wizards of Waverly Place Bear appears to be a carpet which could be a ride or furniture, according to the image in the BABW catalog. The carpet is most likely to be a ride, knowing Build A Bearville nowadays, probably a flying carpet, due to the wizardly theme. xD

I hope I helped!
Old 01-04-2011, 04:58 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sp@rkÿ

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future
 StephanySprinkles is offline Status: Offline

well I can just tell you that the bear was my idea
and when I sent the idea the prize idea I sent was a magical carpet ride
Old 01-04-2011, 05:02 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

stephany sprinkles coo but lot's of ppl ent the idea like me but not the ride

I WANT THAT BEAR??????????
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT