BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline
Default *How to get Good Reps on BI* You can post now!

Don't know how you can get LOADS of Reps then try these..

Guides

Guides are Very helpful, This is a guide here. If you post some REALLY good guides you will get lots of Reputation, Like i've posted a Guide to finding out how to view your Rep points, That was a Hit, and overnight i'd gained my 3rd Rep Box! See Guides are useful to make. So don't be lazy help out and earn Rep points!

Helpful/Useful Posts

If you see a member in the 'Yikes I need Help' Section have a look in some of the threads and see if you know the answer, They are bound to reward you with a Rep if you help them. Plus you will get well known by that member for hel;ing them. That gives you Popularity.

Explore More

Alot of members hang around in the 'Coffee House' section, Did you know most posts there are counted as Fluff? That's why you can explore more around the forum, Go in 'General' maybe there is BABV info you have but no other members..

Be nice

People enjoy it when you compliment them on their hard-worked posts. You will make them so joyful and overjoyed when you post. It will also help you on earning your stars! This is a chance of earning rep points too! But if you say something Rude/Nasty you will more like get Reported.

Last edited by Jordan and Ruby!; 01-03-2011 at 01:33 PM..
Old 01-03-2011, 01:17 PM
turtlelover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HalleSuperstar2

turtlelover will become famous soon enough
 turtlelover is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan and Ruby!
Don't know how you can get LOADS of Reps then try these..

Guides

Guides are Very helpful, This is a guide here. If you post some REALLY good guides you will get lots of Reputation, Like i've posted a Guide to finding out how to view your Rep points, That was a Hit, and overnight i'd gained my 3rd Rep Box! See Guides are useful to make. So don't be lazy help out and earn Rep points!

Helpful/Useful Posts

If you see a member in the 'Yikes I need Help' Section have a look in some of the threads and see if you know the answer, They are bound to reward you with a Rep if you help them. Plus you will get well known by that member for hel;ing them. That gives you Popularity.

Explore More

Alot of members hang around in the 'Coffee House' section, Did you know most posts there are counted as Fluff? That's why you can explore more around the forum, Go in 'General' maybe there is BABV info you have but no other members..

Thanks so much for posting! This really helped me a lot!
and I would like to add something too...

Be nice

People enjoy it when you compliment them on their hard-worked posts. You will make them so joyful and overjoyed when you post. It will also help you on earning your stars! This is a chance of earning rep points too!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT