BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 01-04-2011, 08:58 PM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: 2 questions: Why haven't I gotten the new BABW catalog yet? and When will this come out in USA?

Question 1:
I've heard alot of people on here talking about the new buildabear catalog and I have not gotten one yet and I'm really disapointed.
Is there any chance I will or can still get one?
Last month, or the month before, I got the catalog with the code for the interactive oven, that shows your character taking cookies out of the oven, so I think i'm signed up to get the catalog.

Question 2:
When will this hat come out in USA BABW?
http://buildabear.jp/scb/shop/shop.cgi?No=2334

I was looking at BABW in other countries (out of boredum) and saw these darling hats! Any way I can get one?

Also, is this outfit retired, and how can I get one?
http://buildabear.jp/scb/shop/shop.cgi?No=1910

Thanks so much =)

Do not write in blue, it is reserved for staff - LocoBananas

Last edited by LocoBananas; 01-05-2011 at 05:20 AM..
Best Answer - Posted by StarrBalletBear
Make sure you're still on like the mailing list for catalogs by emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com... I remember one time they wouldn't send me one and I emailed them and they told me that I had been taken off their mailing list accidentally, but after that they put me back on and I got my catalogs and emails back... I DON'T KNOW if this will woRKK for You ( sorry for the caps im too lazy to correct them xDD ) but I would try it.
as for the other questions.. im not sure sorry
Old 01-04-2011, 09:04 PM
paularoxs
Polar Bear
BABV Name: love2hip237

paularoxs is on a distinguished road
 paularoxs is offline Status: Offline

i dont know i haven't gotten mine yet either oh and the out fit sience it's retired you can't buy it any more but you could look for it online like amazon.com or other websites wierd though i didn't know that outfit retired i have it
Old 01-04-2011, 09:06 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

omg that hat is adorable! idk if it will come out in the us though because japan has some exclusive things

which catalog are you talking about, the spring one?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:07 PM
LinaCloud5

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold

The newest one. I'm guessing its the spring one :/
the one with the butterfly net code
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

I haven't gotten my catalogue either, though i didn't get last months.
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute

oh they really do have adorable hats! i love this one:
http://buildabear.jp/scb/shop/shop.cgi?No=2360
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Well, there is a new mailer out, I believe...maybe you could call guest services and request one? That is what I always do. =]

About the hat, I am not sure, because Japan has some Japan-only items.

About the outfit, it is retired. (It was available in the USA a while back.)
Old 01-04-2011, 09:08 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

hmm im not sure, i havent gotten it either but sometimes it takes a while to arrive

like curly said, the best thing is to email guest services, i have had to do that sometimes
Old 01-04-2011, 09:09 PM
paularoxs
Polar Bear
BABV Name: love2hip237

paularoxs is on a distinguished road
 paularoxs is offline Status: Offline

mabey you could change the website to Japan and buy it then idk but the hat is soo cute
Old 01-04-2011, 09:10 PM
LinaCloud5

you think I could order it from japan?

I hope so cuz there are so many cute things on there!

I have 6 chihuahua's so I also want the chihuahua buildabear xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT