BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2011, 06:39 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah

sllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of light
 sllhorsegirl is offline Status: Offline
Default *click type type* What's that? The very late BI DCT for Jan. 5th!

Hi. I am soooooo sorry it is late. I totally forgot. Anyway. Welcome to the very very late BI DCT. XD I know that the founder is Freya. Also, we have tons of pawsome mods and admins. What would we do without them? Also, we have tons of helpful members. I have a account on WI, BI and LUI, BI is the bestest.

Last edited by sllhorsegirl; 01-05-2011 at 06:44 PM..
Old 01-05-2011, 06:40 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

First post!
xDD
Its not that late (:
Old 01-05-2011, 06:41 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear

sllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of light

Yep. Again, I'm very sorry.

Aw......thanks

Last edited by sllhorsegirl; 01-05-2011 at 06:42 PM..
Old 01-05-2011, 06:42 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

No promblem (:
Old 01-05-2011, 06:43 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear

C'mon people....get on....
Old 01-05-2011, 06:43 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

Woot! First page :3
Hi girls :}
Old 01-05-2011, 06:44 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear

Heeeey! XD
Old 01-05-2011, 06:45 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute

I'm remodeling my shop, it's a mess right now xD But I'm gonna go \with those signature styles everybody's doing at their shops, it's more organized and just plain better. I wonder who was the first to use that?
Old 01-05-2011, 06:47 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear

My shop is horrible. Only one person has ordered.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:49 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy

Aw, don't way that. Maybe you should put it in your siggie, and use more editing programs like Gimp, sumopaint and pixlr? And maybe you could get a partner, and search for guides on google and here. I'm sure your shop can succeed :3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
blaze stole a tag, brooklyn(:, brunomars<3, chickennuggetsaregood, christina(:, court_got_first_tag!, cubby [:, d-pryde ftw!, daniela<3, daniela<3 got 2nd tag!, hannah banana splice, i am sad :(, i'msantabulous!, izzyisdizzy, kingdom hearts ftw, natz!! ♥, plumpthat.(;, sarah99lovestaylorlautner, sllhorsegirl, that_fat_cat_ate_my_bat, ♥lynn