BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2011, 04:00 PM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

I 100% Agree, I had once posted about how many more REps until a certain amount of REp boxes in my siginature, I received no warning about it exept it said a message in my Siginature, This thread must've been posted before I did it and I hadn't realised because I don'[t hang around here much exept from when I was new. But I totally agree. But I didn't see anything wrong with posting about my Reps in my siginature, What I do now is just say 'Thank you..' and say what Rep box basically I say 'Thank you everyone who Repped me for my __ Rep Box'.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:18 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so much FOM :]
Old 01-07-2011, 04:24 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
If we have a problem pertaining to rep, there is nothing wrong with asking about it. (; She is saying it is not necessary to thank someone for giving you rep.
What Do you mean about the necessary part
Old 01-07-2011, 04:27 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by GraceAdventureBear64
What Do you mean about the necessary part
Like, if someone gives us rep, we don't need to say thank you. (;
Old 01-07-2011, 05:07 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

I agree!
Can we say thanks for the rep though to the person?
Old 01-07-2011, 05:13 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

Oh, ok.
I see, thanks.(:
Thanks for posting!
Old 01-07-2011, 05:34 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by courtneybear121
I agree!
Can we say thanks for the rep though to the person?
Just say in the reputation " Thank you"

Thank you for posting, I've been wanting for this to be posted for a while. Thank you FOM.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:37 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting this. (:
Old 01-07-2011, 06:19 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

I just saw this thread now, but like 10 mins. ago I said thanks to someone for giving rep.. Sorry. @___@

Hmm.. Well, I've read a few posts, and isn't it okay to say "thanks for the rep" through VMs? I mean, you are just apperciating that someone took their time to read your posts and give you rep. But I'm not sure if it's allowed or not.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:27 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

I sorta think that rep should be disabled :\ People say some people have lots of reps but arent popular and all that. Its RUDE.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT