BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2011, 07:49 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for clearing this up, I really hope we dont lose the rep system
Old 01-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Annabelpaw1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AnnabelPaw1

Annabelpaw1 will become famous soon enoughAnnabelpaw1 will become famous soon enough
 Annabelpaw1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Alma sunshine 2
I agree
Okay Thanks Fairlyoddmom.(:
Me too
Old 01-11-2011, 10:32 PM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! (;
Old 01-12-2011, 12:07 AM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

someone said on their shop rules "Reputation points is not necessary but appreciated". Isn't that against BI rules?
Old 01-12-2011, 12:11 AM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

totally ^^^ thats like asking for rep, NOT allowed
Old 01-12-2011, 02:16 AM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting this.

I got tired of seeing people just give it out like its nothing, and then give it out for NO reason, just because the person is their friend.

Then they tell everyone else they do it because they can.

That was unfair.

That also made me feel bad.

***I don't think the staff thought this all the way through.

If you don't allow the speaking of rep (as in helping other members) the member will never learn what the little green boxes are, since the mods don't allow the vm's to them either.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:16 AM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ariel
Thank you for posting this.

I got tired of seeing people just give it out like its nothing, and then give it out for NO reason, just because the person is their friend.

Then they tell everyone else they do it because they can.

That was unfair.

That also made me feel bad.

***I don't think the staff thought this all the way through.

If you don't allow the speaking of rep (as in helping other members) the member will never learn what the little green boxes are, since the mods don't allow the vm's to them either.
there are threads in the rules that say what they are, they can be redirected there
Old 01-12-2011, 02:19 AM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
there are threads in the rules that say what they are, they can be redirected there
Though, some mods don't just give the member a link, they tell them what to do, and the member may easily be a 7 year old, and won't know how to get there.

Actually, some of the posts on here, the younger children may not understand.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:19 AM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ariel
***I don't think the staff thought this all the way through
Actually, we went through all of this years ago on our other forum and its worked perfectly well. Rep is never discussed on WI and it rarely gets abused (still happens from time to time but nothing like on here).

The rep information is in the rules you have to accept when you become a member of this site. Hopefully, if a 7 year old is on here, their parents are watching over their shoulder. If they dont understand, they can ask a staff member. If someone asks you, you can easily tell them to check out the forum rules or ask staff for further clarification.

I never said staff could not discuss it in their vms but we're not comfortable with the members discussing it anymore. Too much misinformation has been going around and too many folks have taken advantage of the little leeway that was out there.

But we're not worried. We hit this road on WI and made it through. Things will be MUCH calmer in the months ahead.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:20 AM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

Have I missed any questions?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT