BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

Guuuuuuurrrrrrrrraaaaaatttttteeeeee! Idea!
Old 01-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

The Guides should be separated by its own use of Editing Program ... [:
Old 01-08-2011, 03:16 PM
lindseyluv2swim2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindseyLuv2Swim2

lindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nice
 lindseyluv2swim2 is offline Status: Offline

I love this idea! The Guides Section should be more organized, so that it will be easier to find guides. It will make things so much simpler, and you won't have to spend so much time just to look for one guide.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
SydneyQtPie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SydneyQtPie9 (Pie on BABV)

SydneyQtPie9 will become famous soon enough
 SydneyQtPie9 is offline Status: Offline

I like the idea (:
Old 01-08-2011, 03:41 PM
serenastar2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: George. George Van Snoubien.

serenastar2 has a spectacular aura aboutserenastar2 has a spectacular aura about
 serenastar2 is offline Status: Offline

I know, I'm trying to find a thread on profiles, and it's IMPOSSIBLE!
Old 01-08-2011, 04:23 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

I don't see that as a possible solution. Yeah we want it to be orgnanized, but it's way to hard, and can get off track, but I can give you a solution.
For only each member you can only get to post on that section for maybe 8 times a day. But that is the only solution I can conclude to. Sorry.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:25 PM
babygirl75
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: valeria

babygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud of
 babygirl75 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Abbibee258
Yeah those are good categories. But i think Photoshop should be all in one, because most of the guides work for most of the versions.
Yeah i agree with Abbi. It would be more too specific for each guide, it should be in general for PS.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:39 AM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by lauracamper12
I don't see that as a possible solution. Yeah we want it to be orgnanized, but it's way to hard, and can get off track, but I can give you a solution.
For only each member you can only get to post on that section for maybe 8 times a day. But that is the only solution I can conclude to. Sorry.
Why can't we just have sub-sections....?
Old 01-09-2011, 05:44 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

I agree, There should be a sub-section for each program, like GIMP, photoshop and other programs like piknik and sumopaint, but the PS section would still get over filled with so many versions and users..
Old 01-09-2011, 10:11 AM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

i agree.
Guides shouldn't be in Yikes.
They should be in their own area (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT