BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Quests and Challenges!

Closed Thread
Old 11-11-2008, 06:11 PM
RedBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SteveZippy8 & SaffronZippy1

RedBear is on a distinguished road
 RedBear is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Help! Why Won' it let me quest anymore?

Hi! We were able to do one jungle or animal quest per day until two days ago. For the past two days, it won't let us. Yes, we have a pet bought at the store (triceratops, greeny) and that's the pet that we bring to the libreary and it still won't let us play. Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 11-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Jailyn
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JailynVolleyball

Jailyn will become famous soon enough
 Jailyn is offline Status: Offline

Well, do you have either of those bears on your back? Or, Go to your PDA and for to the ? Section and you'll see all the quests.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:47 PM
RedBear
Trading Teddy

Yes. I go with Greeny on my back and it wont let me quest. Isn't it supposed to be available once a day?
Old 11-11-2008, 06:49 PM
JamesMagnificent2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JamesMagnificent2

JamesMagnificent2 will become famous soon enough
 JamesMagnificent2 is offline Status: Offline

IDK. Sorry. Do you like have it all memorized???
Old 11-11-2008, 06:51 PM
RedBear
Trading Teddy

Have what memorized? It's a quest. I go to the library, click the cheetah and he won't let me play anymore.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:31 PM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline

Hiya RedBear

I had the same problem a while back, and found out that each pet unlocks one quest only. Once you have completed the quest, that's pretty much it.

The reasoning behind this seems to be that, at one point, completing the quest was how you got your pet's PSI. Now you get the PSI with the adoption, and bear bills when you complete the quest.

So if you have completed Greeny's quest, you won't be able to do another with him. If you have additional pets and have completed quests with each of them, adding another pet is the only way to do another quest.

Hope that made sense, lol.

Last edited by pandyma618; 11-11-2008 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: typos, as usual for me, lol
Old 11-11-2008, 09:08 PM
RedBear
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by pandyma618
Hiya RedBear

I had the same problem a while back, and found out that each pet unlocks one quest only. Once you have completed the quest, that's pretty much it.

The reasoning behind this seems to be that, at one point, completing the quest was how you got your pet's PSI. Now you get the PSI with the adoption, and bear bills when you complete the quest.

So if you have completed Greeny's quest, you won't be able to do another with him. If you have additional pets and have completed quests with each of them, adding another pet is the only way to do another quest.

Hope that made sense, lol.
it is strange, though, bc it was letting us play one quest once a day just up until two days ago.

we never got his PSI bc we adopted when you had to earn it with the quest but didnt know that. i wrote BABV and got a WW email response --twice. i was less than polite in my reply . then i got a real letter that reminded me of another WW email response, "we are aware of the glitch, blah blah..."
Old 11-11-2008, 09:52 PM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline

Did you, by any chance, do the jungle quest? That one has several stages so may have seemed like several when it is only one in total?

I believe you get 500 bear bills when you complete the quest.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:08 PM
RedBear
Trading Teddy

we did the ancient egyptian one twice. the first time, i didnt realize that i solved the final puzzle bc i thought it would say something or the picture would remove the lines. (i was surprised that it was taking so long bc i was always good at those things. best advice: cannot be afraid to mess it up to solve it!) my son noticed the cheetah and told me to click on him. he said congratulations and gave us BB. the second time we played it, i knew when it was solved and looked for the cheetah.

i dont remember the ending to the jungle quest now, just the funky looking monkey but we finished that one twice, too.

all four days, it would only let us do one of the two quests so i thought it was one quest per day. maybe its once per week? i started playing a week ago this past sunday so a total of 9 days. (my son has been playing longer, of course.)

we've only got the one bear (dinosaur, really) that would qualify for those quests.

Last edited by RedBear; 11-11-2008 at 11:11 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT