BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline
Default *Gives goodies* Whoa what's this? *Stuffs bear* STUFF THAT BEAR! *Rings bell* What? It's the Build A Party DCT for 20th Jan. (Sorry for the really late DCT)

Well I haven't really got time for info so let the DCT stuff begin xD
Old 01-20-2011, 02:52 PM
dietcokelover:)
Banned
BABV Name: chicken wing, chicken wing,

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold
 dietcokelover:) is offline Status: Offline

Yay New DCT
Old 01-20-2011, 02:53 PM
LynnIMClever
Polar Bear

LynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to behold
 LynnIMClever is offline Status: Offline

hey y'all xDD
Old 01-20-2011, 02:53 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of

Hehe, if I say so mah self xD
Old 01-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Banned

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold

I need to look up a guide :P
For graphics that is :P

This is slow.
Probally cause i got an early release xD
Old 01-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

(: Did you know that this is a smiley?
xD
Old 01-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Banned

Nah. I never knew that
Thanks for teaching me amazing skills
Old 01-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by dietcokelover:)
Nah. I never knew that
Thanks for teaching me amazing skills
It's my pleasure
xD
Old 01-20-2011, 03:05 PM
beth928
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katepawfect

beth928 is a jewel in the roughbeth928 is a jewel in the roughbeth928 is a jewel in the roughbeth928 is a jewel in the rough
 beth928 is offline Status: Offline

Guys.......the monkey is hanging outside my house again XD
Old 01-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by beth928
Guys.......the monkey is hanging outside my house again XD
AAHH RUN! IT MIGHT FOLLOW DUMBLEDORE IN THE TOILET
xD

My dad has a weird buzzy tooth pick thing and when you point it up high it has a higher pitch and the opposite of course for the other way. I made a song and used it with my teeth, now I have a headache xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ashlynapril123, christina(:, colleen♥, dct thang, i smell bacon, its a dct thing, izzyisdizzy, kaitlyns here!!!!!!!!, kirstengotfirstpost:), kristen was here, lynn★, peyton[:, sandra:):), serenagotfirsttag, swim.was.here :), that_fat_cat_ate_my_bat, zoey was not here xd