BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Everything Furry!

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2011, 11:04 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline
Default A Warm Furry And Huggable Welcome To My Mom's Love Bug And My Wizards Of Waverly Place Bear!

Today After School, I Got To Go To BABW And I Got The Wizards Of Waverly Place Bear Because Of It's Purple Tie-Dye Color Combo! And I Really Wanted The Love Bug, And My Mom Said She Would Get It, And Let Me Register It. My Mom Always Gets A Valentines Day Themed Bear Every Year!(: My Mom Got The Lovebug Dress, And I Got The Wizards Outfit. Also There Was A Sale For Some Old Items That Were Going To Be Disposed Of. And I Got A Kitty Small Fry For Five Bucks!(They Are Coming Out With New Ones: The Mocha Bunny, Blue Peace Bear, Rainbow Bear, And Many More!) Also, There Were 9.00 Outfits The Velvety Justice Dress, Purple Sequin Sweat Suit, And Rudolph And Clairesse PJ'S!! I Also Got A 12 Month VIB Subby! It Is Almost My Bday So It's Part Of My Prezzy(: I Named My Wizards Bear Crystal And My Mom Named The Love Bug, Love Bug(:
Old 01-21-2011, 11:20 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

That sounds awesome. Congradulations to you and your mom's new furry friends! Also happy early Birthday. Enjoy your new furry friends!!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 11:21 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Happy Early Birthday.I hope you had a good time with your mom getting your new bear.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:25 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Guys(:
Old 01-22-2011, 03:23 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

That is super sweet
Old 01-22-2011, 07:20 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome Crystal and Love Bug!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:26 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

Well come the new furry buddies!!! Hope you have a gr8 B'day!!!!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:36 AM
star_cupcake
Polar Bear

star_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud of
 star_cupcake is offline Status: Offline

so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happy early b-day
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT