BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Joshzoom41
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JoshZoom41, ShaunaZoom3

Joshzoom41 is on a distinguished road
 Joshzoom41 is offline Status: Offline
Default Fast and Furbulous Shapes

This game is a lot of fun, and helps with addition/subtraction skills for kids. It can be frustrating as it starts going faster, but I think that it really helps with quick thinking.

At the bottom of the screen, there will be an image made from 2-5 shapes of various colors. Beside it, it will have either addition or subtraction signs, with empty boxes, and then an equals sign with another image made from shapes. There is a honey-comb shaped board above the equation, where shapes move back and forth, and the objective is to drag the correct colored shapes into the equation where they belong, to get from the first image to the ending image. This game is located in the left-hand building in Bear University, where the red, blue, and green shapes are on the floor.

Fast and Furbulous Shapes earns you points towards the Performing Arts badge.
Old 06-02-2008, 04:48 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Fast and Furbulous Shapes

I find it easiest to look for one item at a time, instead of all the items. I normally remember the shape of the shape I want, such as triangle, square, etc. I then look at all the shapes passing by and look for objects that are the shape of the thing I am looking for. Then I see if the shape matches the color. Once I find one shape I do the same for the next one.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AimeeFuzzyBear
I find it easiest to look for one item at a time, instead of all the items. I normally remember the shape of the shape I want, such as triangle, square, etc. I then look at all the shapes passing by and look for objects that are the shape of the thing I am looking for. Then I see if the shape matches the color. Once I find one shape I do the same for the next one.

Same with me. Once or twice I tried to multitask and look for multiple shapes but it confuzzled my brain. Ouch. @.@

Anyways, great job with the guide! ^^
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT