BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2011, 02:33 AM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline
Default A Little Bit About My Self(:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Things I Love More Than BI!(:
[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n631/Shawna_Mular/******_lfoq8zxHOX1qf7npto1_500_thumb-1.jpg[/IMG]
Picnik- If I Didn't Have Picnik, I Probably Would Be Suffering From A Major Picture-Editing Disorder. It's My Life-Saver!!(: '

Click the image to open in full size.
Polka Dots- Polka Dots Are Just Something I Have Loved For A While, I Have No Clue Why, But I Do. Probably Because Of The Color Combos And Beautiful Contrasting Colors!!(:
Keroppi!- Keroppi Is My Fave Hello Kitty Character!! His Cute Frog-Like Eyes And Cute Little Figure Makes Me Squeal Because Of The Cuteness!! His BAB Was Even More Adorable Then His Graphics!!
Zenyatta The Racing Queen- Zenyatta Is My Favorite Horse Racing Legend Horse Out There- With 19 Win Racings Out Of 20. She Has Captured My Hearts With Her Breyer Horse Model, A Poster Above My Bed, My IPhone Cover, And My Soon-To-Arrive Silicone Computer Cover!!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Abercrombie And Fitch- Abercrombie And Fitch Is My Favorite Clothes Store Ever!! It All Started With One Super-Cute Red Coat From A&F From My Friends And I Have Been Hooked For Life!! Whenever I'm At The Mall, That's The First Stop!(:
The Creatures On Smart Water Bottles- The Only Reason I Really Drink Smart Water, Is Because Of The Little Creatures Inside Of The Bottle With The Little "Clever" Quotes. My Favorite Is The Shellfish(:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Weird But True Books- These Books Are Incredibly Interesting And Fun To Read. Every Year When We Go To The Bookfair At Our School, I Get A Weird-But-True Book Every Year. I Am Almost Done With The Second Book. Here Is An Awesome Fact- A Line Of All The Harry Potter Books Sold Could Circle The Earth Twice.
Peace Sign Marshmallow Shooter- It All Started With My Best Friend, Going Outside In The Snow With A Marshmallow Shooter In Bathing Suits And Flip-Flops. The Peace-Sign Marshmallow Shooter Is Sweet And Awesome!! The Best Memories Are Captured With A Marshmallow Shooter <3

Bunnies- I Have Two Bunnies Named Nutmeg And Twizzler They Are Rescue Bunnies, They Are Adorable And Sooooo Cuteee!!!
Horses- I Have A Horse Named Rosie(: She Is Soo Sweet And My Best Friend. We Hunter-Jump And Compete Together And We Do Really Well!!(:
ICanHazCheesburger- ICanHazCheesburger Is Soo Much Fun(: I Caption Tons Of Photos And Get A Laugh Out Of Other Peoples Too!!
Canterwood Crest Book Series- Canterwood Crest Is My Favorite Book Series. I Have Read All 12 Books So Far And Plan On Reading More!! In May The Super Special Is Coming Out And I Can't Wait!! (:
Spirit Stallion Of The Cimarron- Spirit Is My Favorite Movie, I Watch It Almost Everyday, And I Cry Every Time. It's A Wonderful Movie, And I Recommended Watching It Sometime!!
My Loft Bed- My Loft Bed Is My Sanctuary Where I Can Hang Posters, And Organize My Desk Anyway I Choose Without My Mom Choosing How To Organize It!(: My Bed Is On Recall And Will Be Fixed Soon, But I Was Devastated When I Found Out!):

Thanks For Learning And Reading About Me And What I Like To Do!!(:
Old 01-30-2011, 03:12 AM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

Cool stuff!
Niice to meet yah.<3
Old 01-30-2011, 03:26 AM
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Megan (:

AdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to behold
 AdaraFriendly is offline Status: Offline

cool :] i love the movie spirit too
Old 01-30-2011, 04:02 AM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

Oooh I do like your bunny.[:
Old 01-30-2011, 05:53 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Cute bunny! (:
Old 01-30-2011, 06:29 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Cool stuff! Nutmeg, Rosie and Twizzler are soooo cute! I have some pets too, two 10 month old black and white cats Lily and Rosa who I <3! Guess what? I am addicted to polka dots too! They are awesome, man. xD I have a loft bed too, it's second hand but I don't care. x] It came with a pull out desk and a chest of drawers.

It was interesting finding out more about you!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:31 AM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

Cool[;
I'm addicted to Abercrombie And Fitch too and i must have a phototaking disorder, so i'm going to try out PicNik xD
Old 01-30-2011, 01:23 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

Cool! 8D
I love bunnies too! there adorable! :3
Old 01-30-2011, 01:43 PM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome way to introduce yourself!! Welcome to BI! (:
Old 01-30-2011, 02:11 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

Nice to get the chance to know you better . (:

I want a loft bed . . . D:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, alma<3, bananah fone!, krazyiedoll<3, mea