BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2011, 12:58 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline
Default Open code?

Hey guys, My friends on babv have been using the same open code over and over and are getting free bears... I think it's actually stealing. I don't know if I should report it... Because Idk if they have permission from Maxine, or BABW...could a cybearguide let me know?

I found out that they were entering random codes.

Last edited by shelbypopstar44; 01-31-2011 at 01:54 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 01:00 PM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

report them i think is the best idea. this is a glitch this isn't meant to happen....here are the emails:
wvhelp@buildabear.com
maxine@buildabear.com
wvpatrol@buildabear.com

Last edited by Zoeadventurebear1052; 01-30-2011 at 01:05 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 01:02 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

You should report it to Maxine.
I'm pretty sure that's not allowed.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

It might be a glitch
Wvpatrol@buildabear.com or
Wvhelp@buildabear.com or
Maxine@buildabear.com
Hope I helped.(;
Old 01-30-2011, 01:05 PM
Kellyteambear1
Polar Bear

Kellyteambear1 will become famous soon enoughKellyteambear1 will become famous soon enough
 Kellyteambear1 is offline Status: Offline

This is a really strange glitch. You should report her. But most likely, the next time she logs in it probably won't have all the bears, just the first one she got. But here are the e-mails:
wvhelp@buildabear.com
And here is Maxine's:
maxine@buildabear.com
And since this is having to do with inventories:
wvpatrol@buildabear.com.

Hope I helped, and I hope you guys figure this out!
Maybe try to talk to her and tell her it's wrong!
Old 01-30-2011, 01:05 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of

Okay, I emailed Maxine, vwpatrol, and vwhelp. I'm now waiting for a response
Old 01-30-2011, 01:06 PM
Kellyteambear1
Polar Bear

Kellyteambear1 will become famous soon enoughKellyteambear1 will become famous soon enough
 Kellyteambear1 is offline Status: Offline

It usually takes 3 days to a week for them to e-mail back. So I wouldn't worry about it.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:10 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

This is certainly not allowed, it is a glitch which needs to be reported. Well done for not joining in, you've done the right thing. Report this glitch to:

Wvpatrol@buildabear.com
or
Wvhelp@buildabear.com
or
Maxine@buildabear.com whichever you think the most suitable to the problem. I'm afraid I do not know if your Build A Bearville friends who did this will be punished or banned but I think the best thing to do is in the e-mail to say about your friends as the Build A Bearville Team will do the right thing.

Thanks fur reporting! This glitch is serious as they are getting loads of free bears, worth a lot of money, so, yes, it could be stealing.

Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Kellyteambear1
It usually takes 3 days to a week for them to e-mail back. So I wouldn't worry about it.
This is correct, so don't worry if it takes a while. You should probably e-mail them again if they haven't yet replied, 2-3 months later. I know that sounds a long time but they are very busy people.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:12 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear

I emailed them all the code. I am trying to get the bear name code to give them too. I would still like to hear a response from a cybearguide.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

You're doing the right thing.
Even though they're your friends, they're cheating.
So good job on reporting them.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, krazyiedoll<3, maya wuz here, stella<3