BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2011, 04:01 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline
Default How to make a Sims 3 House with a Balcony for All. (I'll add pics later )

Step 1 - Start with a simple empty lot.
Step 2 - If you can, I suggest you build a platform , you may make it as long as you want it to be.
Step 3 - Add some stairs/steps to it, then buldoze all the railings.
Step 4 - Build a fence around the platform so no one falls off! (Not in front of the stairs please. You can but you would need to add a gate and it wouldn't look as good.)

This is where it gets complicated so you have to be quite advanced to do this. If you don't understand, VM me and i'll explain.

Step 5 - Build an interesting shaped wall.
Step 6 - Build an upstairs but make the wall come in a little so you have space for balcony.
Step 7 - On the bottom floor (In front of the balcony bit.) put some columns to hold the balcony up (As many and as far as you would like (: )
Step 8 - With some stone flooring, on the balcony bit out the flooring down.
Step 9 - Build walls inside.
Step 10 - Add your stairs and carpet.
Step 11 - Decorate and furnish.
Step 12 - Add doors (including the one on to the balcony.) And windows.
Step 13 - Bulzoze the columns (I think it looks better keeping them.)
Step 14 - Add your sims and ENJOYY!

Old 01-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide (: Reminds me of Sims 2, I would try and do this. Do you mind if I post my result? I hope you don't, if you do allow me I will post after I've dried my hair. (:
Old 01-30-2011, 04:43 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
Great guide (: Reminds me of Sims 2, I would try and do this. Do you mind if I post my result? I hope you don't, if you do allow me I will post after I've dried my hair. (:

Okay. I haven't done mine yet. I just know how xD I got the idea of Beach Houses.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by rachelangel477girl
Okay. I haven't done mine yet. I just know how xD I got the idea of Beach Houses.
Lol, me too. I watched some videos. xD
Old 01-30-2011, 05:05 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
Lol, me too. I watched some videos. xD

Have you seen 'CurtisParaidsShow'? He is awesome!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by rachelangel477girl
Have you seen 'CurtisParaidsShow'? He is awesome!
Yes! I really mean awesome (:
Old 02-07-2011, 04:29 PM
ClarissaDiva10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i got hacked so bye c:

ClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant future
 ClarissaDiva10 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so much!
Everytime i make my houses, I just make it square and add windows and just add a ceiling floor to make the second story.
Oh it looked so funny.
xD
Thanks again! [:
Old 02-16-2011, 01:56 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

Npppppppppppppppppp!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
mea