BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2011, 04:26 AM
babvcrazy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Emilpaw

babvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
 babvcrazy is offline Status: Offline
Default Build a bear app errors

I have been having issues with the buildabear app on my iphone since restoring my phone and reinstalling on February 4th.
I am no longer able to access the following:
"What's Hot BABW Buzz" but CAN access "Collector's Guide"
"Family Fun"
"Offers & Codes Cool Deals & Codes OR Exclusive Coupons"
When I try and access these I get a "Error: Oops! Looks like there is a connection problem. Try again Later"
"Locations" works fine
"Buildabearville" I can access the "games" and "buildabearville.com news" BUT NOT the "Account Management" Previously I had 7 accounts on the phone. I even tried to "create an account" Again recieved the same error.Now when I try and "link account" by "add an exsisting account"*I get "Error: Oops! Looks like there is a connection problem. Try again Later"
attached you will find the error.
Things I have done to resolve the issue:
-verified my wifi connection
-unistalled and reinstalled the app
-reset my router
-restored and reinstalled app
-badges "notifications" on my iphone are on
I have seen some bad reviews for the app due to the same issue. The app worked fine untill the reinstall on the 4th. ( issue may have been around longer)
Things that have changed since the last functioning app
-installed the latest itunes update

I have reported the bug to the app store and sent request for help but wondering if anyone has figured it out or just a new thing
Old 02-09-2011, 01:52 PM
babvcrazy
Trading Teddy

babvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by babvcrazy
I have been having issues with the buildabear app on my iphone since restoring my phone and reinstalling on February 4th.
"Family Fun"
When I try and access these I get a "Error: Oops! Looks like there is a connection problem. Try again Later"
"Locations" works fine
"Buildabearville" I can access the "games" and "buildabearville.com news" BUT NOT the "Account Management" Previously I had 7 accounts on the phone. I even tried to "create an account" Again recieved the same error.Now when I try and "link account" by "add an exsisting account"*I get "Error: Oops! Looks like there is a connection problem. Try again Later"
-reset my router
I have seen some bad reviews for the app due to the same issue. The app worked fine untill the reinstall on the 4th. ( issue may have been around longer)

I have reported the bug to the app store and sent request for help but wondering if anyone has figured it out or just a new thing

BAB THIS IS HUGE!!! I have had 3 people download the app and everyone is getting the same errors

So frustrating there is no sort or support forum for the app. I email help with details and images and have not even recieved a we are looking into it response. Also reported it as a bug through the app store. If any cyberguide ere has an iphone try it. delete yor app and reinstall and bet you getthe same errors..

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by babvcrazy; 02-09-2011 at 01:55 PM..
Old 02-10-2011, 01:14 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

"Family Fun"
"Locations" works fine
-reset my router

BAB THIS IS HUGE!!! I have had 3 people download the app and everyone is getting the same errors

So frustrating there is no sort or support forum for the app. I email help with details and images and have not even recieved a we are looking into it response. Also reported it as a bug through the app store. If any cyberguide ere has an iphone try it. delete yor app and reinstall and bet you getthe same errors..

That's strange

You mentioned that you already emailed vwhelp about the issue right? Someone will get back to you soon so please don't worry. I'm beary sorry for the inconvenience
Old 02-10-2011, 01:31 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

Joe, you did not say if you have the app and if you are having the same issues. I'm having the same experience. Is anyone not having these problems?
Old 02-10-2011, 02:58 PM
babvcrazy
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by BobbyOBeary1
Joe, you did not say if you have the app and if you are having the same issues. I'm having the same experience. Is anyone not having these problems?

OK it is back up. YAY!!!! It was definately a buildabear end issue... They have resolved it..
Old 02-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Vanesa429
Polar Bear

Vanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to all
 Vanesa429 is offline Status: Offline

There might have been a connection problem. Maybe try restarting your phone.

Edit- Yay! Congrats! (:
Old 02-10-2011, 03:34 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

OK it is back up. YAY!!!! It was definately a buildabear end issue... They have resolved it..
That's right! The issue has been fixed. Thanks fur your patience.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:39 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline
Talking

I'm having some problams with it. I tryed adding two of my side accouts but it comes up that they are the wrong user name or password when it's right.
Edit: Still not working

They work now never mind!

Last edited by GraceAdventureBear64; 02-12-2011 at 10:16 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
grace got 1st tag, graceadventurebear64, i twas here