BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2011, 05:48 PM
lilliandlivy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: lilliannapatches1

lilliandlivy123 is on a distinguished road
 lilliandlivy123 is offline Status: Offline
Default New and need money now?

If your new to BABV and you are in desprate need for some money, try LilliannaPatches and ZoraMay30's 500 dollars a day! (Remember you can only get this money once a day!) To start, head oon over to the Pawforming Arts Center(inside). Once you are inside, scroll your mouse over to the very top left of your screen, you will see a little window like thing with red curtains, click on that. You will then be in a room labeled "Backstage". Then click on a box that when you scroll over it it says "BackstageSearch".it will ask for you to find things like, the drumsticks, they are in the plant, the mustache and glasses, on one of the mannequins on the top middle of the screen, the guitar pick, on the piano, the button, on the drums, etc. that will give you 200 dollars. Then go to the sportsplex, check off all the things you have done and if you do them all you will get 100 dollars. Lastly, hit the Pawsitivly Green Center (outside). And click on the big recycle sign on the top of the building. Click "yes" and "ok" then start your search! Look for things like, vines, cobwebs, tree stumps, flowers etc. (nature related things like that) you will find these things in all outdoor places like in the fashion district, paw park, friendship park, arts center, meadow, the university, sportsplex, the path and the farm. Find all 5 items and you will have your 500 hundred dollars to spend and save!!! In one full week of logging on and doing all of this, you will have $3,500!!!! - we'll keeep ya posted! -Lilliandlivy123
Old 02-13-2011, 05:49 PM
angel89
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Kaitlyn

angel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond repute
 angel89 is offline Status: Offline

o wait nm i see what you mean sorry

Last edited by angel89; 02-13-2011 at 05:52 PM..
Old 02-13-2011, 05:57 PM
lilliandlivy123
Polar Bear

That's ok. I understand. Btw, i love your avvie!
Old 02-14-2011, 02:01 AM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

neat'o.
=)
Dont forget, u can get 500 BB's for reading the entire magazine (this issue)
so thats 1000 BB's
Old 02-14-2011, 12:42 PM
cutiepiegirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Caroneline4leafclover305

cutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura about
 cutiepiegirl is offline Status: Offline

Cool! Thanks fur posting!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:06 PM
lilliandlivy123
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by LinaCloud5
neat'o.
=)
Dont forget, u can get 500 BB's for reading the entire magazine (this issue)
so thats 1000 BB's
Really? I didn't know that! That's pretty cool. O, and by magazine do u mean like the bearvilletimes??? Thanks 4 postin!
-We'll keep ya posted!-Lilliandlivy123

( i think this smiley is super funny!)

Oops! In the first sentence of my first post i put LilliannaPatches. I meant to put LilliannaPatches1. K. thanx
Old 02-19-2011, 02:26 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!
Old 02-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting this for people who need more money.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:54 AM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline

Thanks For Posting(;
Old 02-20-2011, 10:37 AM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline

I do that all the time! (It's really easy!)
thanks fur posting!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bananah fone!