BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Fashionable!

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2011, 01:01 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: willow

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bearville Fashion Bargains!

Hi and welcome to Bearville Fashion Bargains, where you can find all the latest and the greatest fashion bargains in Build A Bearville!

Pawlette Coufur Boutique Items

First up is the Beret, costing a mere 150 bear bills, a very cheap price for many. This item looks good with a variety of outfits, in most colours, especially pink, blue, black and red. You should probably avoid very bright colours with this item though, including bright yellow as this can ruin the effect.

Another bargain item is the Denim Skinny Leg Jeans. These look particularly good in the colour black. They look good with long tops, and also (after Bearville was updated in November) underneath short skirts. It can create a very good effect. Occasionally they can even look great alone, with a normal top! They are definitely worth their price of 200 bear bills as you can wear them with almost anything! I really recommend buying them.

Up next are the Jewelled Ballet Flats. Unfortunately, the price is slightly high, at 350 bear bills, but they do go with a lot of outfits. Any colour suits them; I have a pair of them in blue, red, green, purple, pink, rose, black and gold! A lot, I know, but I use them a lot with a lot of different outfits so I need lots of colours. I am currently wearing the rose pair. The shoes are good with layered clothes (like leggings and a skirt, for example) and bring out the best in the outfit. They also go well with dresses and girlish clothes, creating a wonderful effect! I highly recommend buying a pair. Except if you are a boy character in BABV; in which case, no. xD

The second to last item I am to recommend is the Bangle Bracelet. It's the pawfect accessory to perfect any girly glamour outfit! It's chunkiness makes the bracelet even more gorgeous, for a reason I do not know. xD It can look amazing if you know which outfits to wear it with. It's glamorous yet cool and the best accessory for any girl! Bright, bouncy colour suit it best but black can look awesome too. At the price of 150 bear bills, almost anyone can afford it!

My final Pawlette item is another accessory: the old favourite, the Classic Pilot Shades. Being on Page 13 of the accessory section in Pawlette's it was one of the first accessories to arrive at Pawlette's! These shades are very stylish and are also uni***; for both girls and boys! Many of the "cool" people like to wear these, but also the ordinary ones, like myself. The best colour for these, as many would agree, is black, as this colour creates the best effect. These are one of the most popular items in Build A Bearville and have been for a very long time. This is one of the best accessories around and I totally recommend buying a pair. At a price of only 150 bear bills, who can say no?!

Bearville Outfitter

Bearville Outfitters time! Let's start with an outfit: how about the Smocked Rhinestone Dress? This dress is beautiful and ever so fancy. It's fantastic for going to parties and special events, such as the current Valentines Dance. It looks good in every single colour available so if you've got a credit to spare and need an outfit, go buy this dress!!

Next is something for the boys, Sports Sandals! These sandals are really awesome and sporty, they look amazing with a sporty, camo or adventurous outfit! At Page 9 in the shoes section of BVO, these were one of the first pairs of shoes to be released after Bear Boutique transformed into Bearville Outfitters. Just like the other shoes, these sandals are priced at 1 credit.

Now is the time for the Zebra Leggings Outfit! Being a cool, cute and stylish outfit, who could say no?! This outfit looks amazing in black particularly. The gold and white stripes alongside the colour of your choice really make it stand out from the crowd! Priced at 1 credit, this is a bargain you don't want to miss!

The Satin Pleated Dress is up next! Newly released and super cute, this dress is perfect for special occasions. For this one, I cannot really say which colours are a good choice as it depends what colours you like. Maybe you'd like a purple version, or blue, or black, or red possibly? It's up to you. Like all other BVO outfits, this dress is priced at 1 credit.

Last but not least is the Gingham Dress. Adorable and sweet describe it perfectly! A great choice for those of you already longing for Spring! It's bright colouring is extra cute and I think it will look fab in March.

I hope me fashion advice has helped you!

From,
Maya
Old 02-20-2011, 03:29 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: willow

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Sorry, it's not that good, I know. xD
Old 02-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Crystalhearts132
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Dave

Crystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to all
 Crystalhearts132 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur posting ;]
Old 02-20-2011, 10:29 PM
pattygirl
Polar Bear

pattygirl is on a distinguished road
 pattygirl is offline Status: Offline

Ur tips were really helpful...thanks!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT