BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2011, 11:16 PM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
There's a good idea. That way if something happened when staff members weren't online, it could be taken care of in some way. Even though it wouldn't completely eliminate the problem, it could still be keep it from getting too far. Like with the recent threads, if they had been closed earlier, things might not have gotten as far as they did.
But i don't know if something like that could really happen. It would probably need some kind of special programing.
Yea, it would be awesome if it was possible, but I don't know if it is.
I know lots of people have been hurt from those threads.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:17 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

I don't agree. I think the ammout we have is perfect.
Most of our members are responsible and no what we cant post.
Plus we dont have like any members over 18
Old 02-15-2011, 12:21 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I agree to a certain extent....just a lil while longer and I will be able to apply...=]

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 02-15-2011 at 06:03 PM..
Old 02-15-2011, 04:13 AM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline

I agree with the more staff thing, and then all the new people could be advised about stuff and also less people would be banned. And there should at least be some time slots for each staff, so then they can be kind of on 24/7! (do you see what i mean!)
Old 02-15-2011, 04:17 AM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

Hey just because you don't see us on doesn't mean we aren't on... I think I check in once or twice an hour between 1 pm and 4 am EST
Old 02-15-2011, 04:59 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Just to let you guys know when you apply to be part of the staff, it does say its voluntary. Meaning when you are able to help out.
Making time slots isn't ideal for everyone, and what if someone misses their shift?

We should all just pitch in a little more and not blame everything on the staff. It is also our responsibility to make sure the forum is running properly.
If you see someone breaking the rules, or something inappropriate, tell the person, flag it and wait for a staff member to deal with it.

Most of you want things done in an instant, and that's just not possible all the time.
Remember a little patience goes a long way.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

I do agree with this.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:57 AM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

I'm on a lot more than it looks. In reviewing applications for TTs I prefer to be invisible because of all the stuff I have to review. 10 times out of 10 if I review applications and am visible, people watch what I'm doing and then ask "Why are you looking at this or that."

I just work a lot quicker that way.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:58 AM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

And you can look at things one of two ways. Are more people being banned because they're pushing testing the boundaries more lately or is it because of some other reason?

Remember, we rarely ban without someone being given a warning of some sort.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:50 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Izziesnowboard
I don't agree. I think the ammout we have is perfect.
Most of our members are responsible and no what we cant post.
Plus we dont have like any members over 18
I must respectfully disagree with your statement "we don't have like any members over 18". Even though we are not to give out ages, postings do give a general impression of age range. I'm a grandma, we have several moms, some college students, and some members with jobs. Almost all of these are over 18! We may do more reading than posting, but we are here
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT