BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 12:27 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

I agree. The staff here are doing a great job, but I think more staff on BI would make it easier for them, and if someone was to post something rude or innappropriate, it would be resolved faster.
View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
yeah i agree i remember back then, it was either jessbearhug or pandyma, you could always count on one of them to be on
Yeah, what happened to them anyway? :/
Old 02-20-2011, 12:32 PM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
Just to let you guys know when you apply to be part of the staff, it does say its voluntary. Meaning when you are able to help out.
Making time slots isn't ideal for everyone, and what if someone misses their shift?

We should all just pitch in a little more and not blame everything on the staff. It is also our responsibility to make sure the forum is running properly.
If you see someone breaking the rules, or something inappropriate, tell the person, flag it and wait for a staff member to deal with it.

Most of you want things done in an instant, and that's just not possible all the time.
Remember a little patience goes a long way.
ok, ok , ok!! I'm sorry! I did'nt realise!
Old 02-20-2011, 12:36 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, and maybe we could have like.. Jr. Staff? xD For example, you would have to be a certain age to become one, but it would be a bit younger than 18. If you were to become one, you would have the ability to close threads.. So if someone posted some rude thread, you could just close it and leave it in the staff's hands to delete the thread, ban people, etc and so on.

IDK, just a suggestion.. xD
Old 02-20-2011, 12:41 PM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline
Wink

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
Oh, and maybe we could have like.. Jr. Staff? xD For example, you would have to be a certain age to become one, but it would be a bit younger than 18. If you were to become one, you would have the ability to close threads.. So if someone posted some rude thread, you could just close it and leave it in the staff's hands to delete the thread, ban people, etc and so on.

IDK, just a suggestion.. xD
this is a good, suggestion... but maybe, we should ask the staff and moderators first!
Old 02-20-2011, 12:56 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
I agree with age being a factor. I can tell that alot of people on this site are pretty young, as opposed to most of the people on WI being a bit older. I have noticed that, other than the staff, there aren't many adults here. That being said, it would be pretty hard to find more staff because there aren't as many adults.

If i was old enough i would definitely apply for it, but of course, i'm not, so i can't.
There are plenty of adults on this site. It is not a good idea for young people to post their age (or age range). It can also be bad for the adults too. Age is just a number anyway. I know plenty of mature younger people and immature adults. On the internet it is better to keep private info private. It is much safer for all that way

View Post Originally Posted by Izziesnowboard
I don't agree. I think the ammout we have is perfect.
Most of our members are responsible and no what we cant post.
Plus we dont have like any members over 18
View Post Originally Posted by LocoBananas
Hey just because you don't see us on doesn't mean we aren't on... I think I check in once or twice an hour between 1 pm and 4 am EST
View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
I'm on a lot more than it looks. In reviewing applications for TTs I prefer to be invisible because of all the stuff I have to review. 10 times out of 10 if I review applications and am visible, people watch what I'm doing and then ask "Why are you looking at this or that."

I just work a lot quicker that way.
Yes staff might be on, but be invisible to us members. It would be best if you have a problem to flag the thread or post rather than VM every mod. That way things could get taken care of more quickly by the first available mod/admin!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT