BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2011, 04:21 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation BADGE Guide!!!

With the CyBearZone we were introduced to a new badge system.
The old one gave you more inventory pages, and this system gives you prizes at multiple levels.

The basics:
You need 100% to get a prize. Depending on the stage you are it can be 100 or 500 points necessary.

Known Prizes:

Arts & Crafts
Guitar Case
Flute Move
Big Paintbrush

Growth & Development
Laptop
Laptop Move

Fashion & Style
Bronze 1st Level Billboard of your Face
Bronze 2nd Level Break Dance Move
SIlver 1st Shoes (they look similar to the ones at BVO for furry friends)

Community
Bronze 1st Interactive Magic Show
Bronze 2nd Bunny Out of Hat Move

Recreation
Helmet with Flashing Lights
Dribbling Move

This is what I have so far.
I will post pics soon, but for a lot need permission form other users before posting.
If you have received a prize not on this list please VM or post here and I'll add it to the list.

Last edited by tweety; 02-18-2011 at 04:29 AM..
Old 02-18-2011, 04:40 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

Can you post pictures of the laptop and laptop move? Thanks. Also are they all the prizes or just some?
Old 02-18-2011, 04:57 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I have the laptop, and billboard. I will post them tomorrow.
Most of the prizes I got from what people have posted.
I don't want to take their pictures, so I'll see if they'll let me post them on the guide.

It is some of the prizes mostly Bronze Level and some Silver.
I need to finish up the Silver and Gold, but it requires a lot of points to get them.
As soon as I do I'll post them.

Check back in a few days for more updates.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:50 AM
cutiepiegirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Caroneline4leafclover305

cutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura about
 cutiepiegirl is offline Status: Offline

I am working on Fashion Badge.
I so want those shoes...
Old 02-18-2011, 11:56 AM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline

that's pawsome! I'm soo going to try harder now....
Old 02-18-2011, 05:21 PM
themagnificent123
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Which one do you want? xD

themagnificent123 has a spectacular aura aboutthemagnificent123 has a spectacular aura aboutthemagnificent123 has a spectacular aura about
 themagnificent123 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome guide, thanks fur posting!
Old 02-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Wow! Awesome guide! thanks so much now i actually look forward to winning the badges. Thanks fur posting!

By the way how did you earn it so quickly?
Old 02-20-2011, 01:38 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! (:
Old 02-20-2011, 11:42 AM
go green
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kaybear878

go green has a spectacular aura aboutgo green has a spectacular aura about
 go green is offline Status: Offline
Default ???????

Arts & Crafts
Guitar Case
Flute Move
Big Paintbrush

Idid not get the big paintbrush and i have completed everything! I got the flute move and the guitar case! Why is that????

Old 02-20-2011, 12:25 PM
AliceGemini29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AliceGemini29

AliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to behold
 AliceGemini29 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by go green

Arts & Crafts
Guitar Case
Flute Move
Big Paintbrush

Idid not get the big paintbrush and i have completed everything! I got the flute move and the guitar case! Why is that????

The flute move and the guitar case were Art and Crafts prizes for the Bronze levels. The Big Paintbrush is the prize for the first level of the Silver Badge for Art and Crafts.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
stella<3