BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 11:50 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline
Default My Opinion..

Okay, In my Opinion I think Beiber threads should stop.. Why? you ask, Read on..

Members are getting to much fancy dancy about JB, I think atleast 10% of Coffee house threads are set on him, I recently reported one to be closed and stating that Beiber threads should be stopped, Heres why...

On threads someone always says 'I don't like JB, [He's something mean about him]' which then another Member go's 'Stop, being Mean JB is really good!' and a fight breaks out, on every JB thread an argument has gone up.

Plus, It can get annoying for non-beiber fas like me, cause all you see is 'Beiber!' stuff, it kinda spams alot of the 'Coffee House' as all the post on say 'I don't like JB' or 'I like JB' or trying to stop a fight starting!

That's my opinion so I don't want people to be rude to me -_-

Old 02-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

I agree 80%. I'm a big JB fan but they really clutter up the Coffee House :/

Last edited by Zoeysummer508; 02-20-2011 at 09:48 PM..
Old 02-20-2011, 12:02 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

I agree, I am not a fan yeah but even if I was I wouldn't clutter up the forum with JB threads.
[:

Just my opinion too.[:
Old 02-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Silver
Banned

Silver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really nice
 Silver is offline Status: Offline

Maybe a admin could just say from now on depending on the situation on bieber fans can post or whatever? Yeah thats lame xDD

But if they stop Bieber threads they should stop all other threads about celebs
Old 02-20-2011, 12:14 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Silver
But if they stop Bieber threads they should stop all other threads about celebs
I agree with this statement. There will always be threads that not everyone will agree with. Here's the thing. If you don't like the subject of the thread then don't read it. If the thread is not against the rules or rude then just leave it alone. Go on to one thread that has a subject you want to read about.

Last edited by mickeyquack; 02-20-2011 at 12:18 PM..
Old 02-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

I agree. In tired of seeing thread about him. This is a Build a bear site not a Justin Beiber site.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:22 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

I'm not a fan of him at all, but the staff can't really do that. If they were to say no more Justin Bieber threads, then they would probably have to say no more celeb threads at all. I know it can be annoying since we aren't all fans of him (I know what you mean, I'm not a fan), but you have to think about being fair, which the staff also have to do for all of the members. They can't just do something that will please a group of people, and the fans would probably be angry.

But IDK. :/ This happened before too, where people were making tons & tons of threads about him and a lot of fights were starting and stuff.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:26 PM
dietcokelover:)
Banned
BABV Name: chicken wing, chicken wing,

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold
 dietcokelover:) is offline Status: Offline

It is the coffee house. Where people can post what they want to. If a fight starts its their fault they made it happen.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:06 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you!!!
Not only is it the JB threads that are beginning to get on my nerves, but its also some of the other celeb threads. Usually about 50% of the coffee house threads are about celebs. Whether its a thread asking if you like a certain person, or a thread about what that person did today (i don't see the point of those ones anyways) I just find them to be kind of annoying.
I know the staff can't really say that people can't post threads about celebs, i just wish people would limit them. 50% of the threads do NOT have to be about celebs.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:07 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

I think you're right and we shouldn't be aloud to start threads about any celebrities with any opinions. Only FACTS.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT