BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 02:11 PM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

Just follow some basic rules.

1) If there is a thread about a topic that you dont like, dont read it and certainly dont post on it. Let the discussion be between those that enjoy it. Would you like it if we said "no more threads" about a topic you were interested in?

2) If someone starts a thread asking "Do you like him?" then they should be open to different opinions coming in. If you visit a thread like that, be prepared for posts that may not agree with yours. If it bothers you that much, exit out of the thread and find another one on BI to post on. There are plenty.

3) If someone does ask your opinion, give it respectfully and tactfully. Theres no reason to be mean.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:37 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
Just follow some basic rules.

1) If there is a thread about a topic that you dont like, dont read it and certainly dont post on it. Let the discussion be between those that enjoy it. Would you like it if we said "no more threads" about a topic you were interested in?

2) If someone starts a thread asking "Do you like him?" then they should be open to different opinions coming in. If you visit a thread like that, be prepared for posts that may not agree with yours. If it bothers you that much, exit out of the thread and find another one on BI to post on. There are plenty.

3) If someone does ask your opinion, give it respectfully and tactfully. Theres no reason to be mean.

I agree with FOM. (:
Old 02-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Cookie014
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Skylar c;

Cookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura about
 Cookie014 is offline Status: Offline

Well.. My opinion is that the threads shouldn't stop because its' fun talking about other celebs and about their songs.
That's My Opinion! ;]
Old 02-20-2011, 04:36 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

I don't agree.
Why should we just stop Justin Bieber threads? That's singling out one celebrity, which I don't think is nice.
There is a LOT of JB haters, but also a LOT of JB fans. I don't think you'd like it if someone said on a thread that you were talking about something you were interested in that 'threads about ____ shouldn't be allowed'
imo.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:44 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

Well I agree 50%. Here's why:
Some people could be hurtful but there can be a way to stop that. By just simply don't say a rude comment and always saying you should not say something mean, because it can hurt some people's feelings.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:46 PM
emmaloo42
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: kailynapril5 (aka apple)

emmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to behold
 emmaloo42 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
I don't agree.
Why should we just stop Justin Bieber threads? That's singling out one celebrity, which I don't think is nice.
There is a LOT of JB haters, but also a LOT of JB fans. I don't think you'd like it if someone said on a thread that you were talking about something you were interested in that 'threads about ____ shouldn't be allowed'
imo.
Well yes but I think she was using it as an example Or not but yes we shouldn't just be accusing the mr Beiber threads all threads that cause controversy should not start arguments sO yeah
Old 02-20-2011, 04:48 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

Yuuppp(:
I agree, even though my siggie doesn't.
xD
Old 02-20-2011, 04:59 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

How about a compromise? We have a Disney section so this doesn't happen, make a Bieber section.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Silver
Banned

Silver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really nice
 Silver is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Abbibee258
I agree. In tired of seeing thread about him. This is a Build a bear site not a Justin Beiber site.
But this is also not a selena gomez, taylor swift ect. site?
Old 02-20-2011, 05:03 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by purpleoranges
How about a compromise? We have a Disney section so this doesn't happen, make a Bieber section.
Instead of a Bieber section, what about a celeb section? That way we can have all of the Bieber related threads there and all of the other celeb threads there too.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT