BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 05:08 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
Instead of a Bieber section, what about a celeb section? That way we can have all of the Bieber related threads there and all of the other celeb threads there too.

There's no problem with out of control Selena or Miley threads yet though. Didn't we used to have a celeb section for those?
Old 02-20-2011, 05:09 PM
angel89
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Kaitlyn

angel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond repute
 angel89 is offline Status: Offline

sometimes they should cause they get out of hand but it is there opion
Old 02-20-2011, 05:12 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by angel89
sometimes they should cause they get out of hand but it is there opion

I say there's an easy solution, make a Justin Bieber section or Celeb section. It would cure almost everything.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:17 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by purpleoranges
There's no problem with out of control Selena or Miley threads yet though. Didn't we used to have a celeb section for those?
? I never said anything about Selena and Miley.
Even though i like the idea of a section just for celebs or just for Justin. If we did have a special section just for him, that wouldn't keep the threads from getting out of control. All it would do is move argumentative threads about him to a different section.

Last edited by chococat663; 02-20-2011 at 05:23 PM..
Old 02-20-2011, 05:24 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
? I never said anything about Selena and Miley.
Even though i like the idea of a section just for celebs or just for Justin. If we did have a special section just for him, that wouldn't keep the threads from getting out of control. All it would do is move argumentative threads about him to a different section.

I was just using Miley and Selena as an example.( There are a lot of threads about them too). But think about it, if you didn't like them, it be a lot easier to just stay out of that area.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:39 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

There should be a 'male celebrities' and 'female celebrities' section.
problem solved --- if you don't like bieber don't look in male celebrities section.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:14 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

So should we ban all other celebrity threads? I don't agree at all. sorry.
I'm just trying to say my opinion. I don't mean to offend you so don't take it a bad way.

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan and Ruby!
Okay, In my Opinion I think Beiber threads should stop.. Why? you ask, Read on..

Members are getting to much fancy dancy about JB, I think atleast 10% of Coffee house threads are set on him, I recently reported one to be closed and stating that Beiber threads should be stopped, Heres why...

On threads someone always says 'I don't like JB, [He's something mean about him]' which then another Member go's 'Stop, being Mean JB is really good!' and a fight breaks out, on every JB thread an argument has gone up.
Quote:
Plus, It can get annoying for non-beiber fas like me, cause all you see is 'Beiber!' stuff, it kinda spams alot of the 'Coffee House' as all the post on say 'I don't like JB' or 'I like JB' or trying to stop a fight starting!
That's my opinion so I don't want people to be rude to me -_-

Well, there is a lot of thread's on BI that people don't like because of the subject, like for example do you like anime, if you don't like it would you take it as spam? Spam is posts that mean nothing. that is offending to justin bieber and his fan's, I'm sorry. I just needed to point it out.

Last edited by MaegenBuddy; 02-20-2011 at 06:16 PM..
Old 02-20-2011, 06:22 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with FOM, it would be unfair to tell members to stop posting about a topic they're interested in,and not other topics. :]
Old 02-20-2011, 07:06 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah

sllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of light
 sllhorsegirl is offline Status: Offline

you go girl!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:47 PM
laurenblue50
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laurenblue50 (Law ran blue)

laurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to behold
 laurenblue50 is offline Status: Offline

I 100% disagree. Why would you make a rule to not talk about a person? That's just..no. rofl

I think they should make an "All Things Celeberity" section or something..lol
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT