BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by laurenblue50
I 100% disagree. Why would you make a rule to not talk about a person? That's just..no. rofl

I think they should make an "All Things Celeberity" section or something..lol
That's what i was thinking. A section for that kind of stuff (:
Old 02-20-2011, 09:10 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

Not All Justin Beiber threads are bad. Plus not to offend you or anything it is peoples personal oppinon to what they post. Some people don't like Justin Bieber its just them. I'm not trying to say there is anything wrong with him or anything its Just that not every post about him is bad. I mean its an entirely different thing when people make up stuff about him that is wrong but not all talk in General is bad. I kinda agree with you though. And remember is just an opinion[;
Old 02-20-2011, 09:44 PM
Chickie1998210
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelDivabear1

Chickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura about
 Chickie1998210 is offline Status: Offline

I'm with you 50%... I think that Justin Bieber posts should be allowed but if someone doesn't have something nice to say, then they shouldn't say it. It's the person's choice to not comment badly on something that might hurt someone else's feelings.

View Post Originally Posted by laurenblue50
I think they should make an "All Things Celeberity" section or something..lol
I absolutely agree! I think that that would help to keep the Coffee House section clear.

Last edited by Chickie1998210; 02-20-2011 at 09:42 PM..
Old 02-21-2011, 12:40 AM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chickie1998210
I'm with you 50%... I think that Justin Bieber posts should be allowed but if someone doesn't have something nice to say, then they shouldn't say it. It's the person's choice to not comment badly on something that might hurt someone else's feelings.

I absolutely agree! I think that that would help to keep the Coffee House section clear.

Then lets make one, are any of the admins online?
Old 02-21-2011, 12:58 AM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

Celebrity negativity is NOT allowed.

There is no need to comment if you do not like something. If you do not like a celebrity then just move on to a different thread.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT