BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2011, 09:39 PM
CarlosGamer1337
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarlosGamer1337

CarlosGamer1337 will become famous soon enough
 CarlosGamer1337 is offline Status: Offline

yeah respect should be full enforced, not religion.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:43 PM
love,gabbie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: call me gabbie or g6 (:

love,gabbie has a spectacular aura aboutlove,gabbie has a spectacular aura about
 love,gabbie is offline Status: Offline

I agree, no talk about religion. that way, no one's feelings would be hurt.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:46 PM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

I think you should be allowed to STATE your religion, but just not be allowed to insult others, or push your belief on others.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:49 PM
CarlosGamer1337
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarlosGamer1337

CarlosGamer1337 will become famous soon enough
 CarlosGamer1337 is offline Status: Offline

If FEELINGS is what we are mostly concern about, then we might as well ban 90% of the topics we have on here, RESPECT EVERYONE!!!

One of the big rules is ...

NO RUDENESS OR BAD BEHAVIOR - BI is a community about Build-a-Bearville for everyone to have fun. Please respect your fellow members and treat them as you would like to be treated yourself!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:50 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
AND MAHHNE xD YOU. . YOU WORD STEALER xD

I agree with both Starr and you. It leads to fights but then again you could just ban someone for saying 'I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER' or something like that. xD
Staff believe that we are mature enough to not bring this subject up so it's not really an existing rule however it doesn't mean we can go against it. Although you might get upset about it, make sure you don't get too faint hearted because this is what leads to the fights (ex; 'I hate that' 'How can you hate that, I love that. I REALLY HATE YOU NOW'). That was an example, I did therefore not mean any of that xD I mean it.
What is a mahhnee? xD
Old 02-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
What is a mahhnee? xD
Guess xD (Mine
but I was angry/laughing) xD
Anyway back on topic.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:54 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

I think it should be allowed, because people just talking about their religion doesn't start arguments, it's them talking about it in a mean way towards other religions. I mean, if I just said, "I'm a Christian and I love God!", that isn't harmful is it? I think it's fine to keep it as long as we don't be mean about it. (:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:04 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah

sllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of light
 sllhorsegirl is offline Status: Offline

I personally, made a thread about tons of things including religion. I didn't say anything bad. It got deleted. I am soooo mad and sad right now.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:15 PM
chuhulil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RebeccaBeeLuv18

chuhulil has a spectacular aura aboutchuhulil has a spectacular aura about
 chuhulil is offline Status: Offline

As stated by plenty of people before me, I think talking about religion is perfectly fine. People should be allowed to state their religion. After all, it's a belief, the same way someone thinking that the BI is the best site ever is a belief. People should be able to talk about their religion, however, they shouldn't be allowed to attack another for their beliefs. After all, if someone wants religious advice from their friend, or wants to learn more about a religion that their friend follows, there's really nothing wrong with that, and they shouldn't be banned from it.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:23 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

We are all entitled to an opinion and this is just gonna make BI more strict. I don't know why people can't handle others opinions. It's not your opinion and who cares what others think. At least that's the way I picture it, just don't pay attention to that stuff.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT