BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2011, 10:26 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline

I Think Saying Your Religion Leads To Other Members Thinking "Oh, She's Jewish So She's Bad!" Or "She's Christian So I Have To Befriend Her!" It's Not True, I Don't Think Our Religion Should Be Allowed To Be Shared. But Sometimes I Feel That Members Exaggerate About Things SOMETIMES And It Leads To Hurt Feelings. I'm Not Talking About The Religion Thing There, But Referring To Something Else.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:27 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

Also you are saying that you were offended by what someone said about god (which I saw) but how do you know that they were'nt offened by you saying good things about him, maybe (MAYBE) they don't believe in him.

Also I think you missed the main point of what was said. She said she disagreed that god harmed the innocent.

I think she meant she disagreed with the belief that he harmed them, not that she disagreed with god for haming them. Get it?
Old 02-21-2011, 10:43 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ROSSSEE♥

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light
 rosepetals910 is offline Status: Offline

You know what guys, that's really hurtful.
You feel bad? How dya think we feel? The people on here to love God. Does it really hurt that we put 'Jesus <3 You!" in our siggie?
I really am getting mad about all this religion stuff. I mean I LOVE all of you guys, I respect your opinions, and it's great here. But when you touch my religion, that's when I go off. I'm sad because I know how much He loves you all. All we Catholics/Christians want is respect. Christmas has become X-Mas, we are being KILLED in Europe and Iraq for having Mass, and it's not fair. :[

Please know I love you all... you're all a family to me and I've learned so much from BI. But like i said, when you bring my religion into the picture, thats where I draw the line. There are people on here who love God and want respect.
I know you guys want respect too. I'm sure it hurts. So we won't shove it in your face. What am I saying, we weren't shoving it in your face! So you don't like Justin Bieber and someone puts 'I love Justin Bieber!' in their siggies, is it gonna kill ya? Really?

like i said, you guys rock. you're all awesome, ya know that? and no matter what, we can't let anything tear us apart! :]

View Post Originally Posted by sllhorsegirl
I personally, made a thread about tons of things including religion. I didn't say anything bad. It got deleted. I am soooo mad and sad right now.
Well gee, how dya think we Christians are feeling... lol.

Last edited by rosepetals910; 02-21-2011 at 10:55 PM..
Old 02-21-2011, 11:15 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

For all the people who are saying that is would make BI stricter, i'm pretty sure there is already a rule about religion, they just don't enforce it. So they wouldn't really be adding rules, they would just be enforcing the current ones.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:35 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
personally i think talking about your religion is personally fine , and you can't really ban something from here since everyone has their own opinion . like if you're gonna ban people from saying, ' i love God ' you might as well ban people from saying ' i love Miley Cyrus ' or any celebrity... people just need to learn how to be respectful and that's all and not say rude things about other peoples beliefs and their opinions and then things would be better. (;
I agree.(:
Old 02-21-2011, 11:41 PM
sheltie716
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cara is back! :)

sheltie716 will become famous soon enoughsheltie716 will become famous soon enough
 sheltie716 is offline Status: Offline

If a website ever completely banned us from talking about religion, I would leave the website. Most of us live in America, where we have the freedom of religion. I may not agree with you, but I'll let you have your opinion. This is not the place for religious debates, however. But we should respect everyone's opinions.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:14 AM
laurenblue50
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laurenblue50 (Law ran blue)

laurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to behold
 laurenblue50 is offline Status: Offline

No, we deserve freedom of religion, as most of BI's members are in the United States which means we have the right of expressing our religion and culture. The mods and admins have told us we are allowed to talk about our religion, but we may not talk about our races.. and racism, of course, is not allowed. You should not be offended by someone saying "I'm a Christian" or "I'm Hindu" or whatever. It is who and what they are, and you should let them be.

View Post Originally Posted by CarlosGamer1337
yeah respect should be full enforced, not religion.
or maybe you should just respect religion. Religion is not bad.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:20 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
personally i think talking about your religion is personally fine , and you can't really ban something from here since everyone has their own opinion . like if you're gonna ban people from saying, ' i love God ' you might as well ban people from saying ' i love Miley Cyrus ' or any celebrity... people just need to learn how to be respectful and that's all and not say rude things about other peoples beliefs and their opinions and then things would be better. (;
exactly what i was going to say
Also i think we should respect other people's religion.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:17 AM
CarlosGamer1337
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarlosGamer1337

CarlosGamer1337 will become famous soon enough
 CarlosGamer1337 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by laurenblue50

or maybe you should just respect religion. Religion is not bad.
When i said respect, I meant respect in everything, i never said religion is bad, nor did i say exclude "religion" from being respected.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:22 AM
laurenblue50
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laurenblue50 (Law ran blue)

laurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to behold
 laurenblue50 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rosepetals910
You know what guys, that's really hurtful.
You feel bad? How dya think we feel? The people on here to love God. Does it really hurt that we put 'Jesus <3 You!" in our siggie?
I really am getting mad about all this religion stuff. I mean I LOVE all of you guys, I respect your opinions, and it's great here. But when you touch my religion, that's when I go off. I'm sad because I know how much He loves you all. All we Catholics/Christians want is respect. Christmas has become X-Mas, we are being KILLED in Europe and Iraq for having Mass, and it's not fair. :[

Please know I love you all... you're all a family to me and I've learned so much from BI. But like i said, when you bring my religion into the picture, thats where I draw the line. There are people on here who love God and want respect.
I know you guys want respect too. I'm sure it hurts. So we won't shove it in your face. What am I saying, we weren't shoving it in your face! So you don't like Justin Bieber and someone puts 'I love Justin Bieber!' in their siggies, is it gonna kill ya? Really?

like i said, you guys rock. you're all awesome, ya know that? and no matter what, we can't let anything tear us apart! :]

Well gee, how dya think we Christians are feeling... lol.
Amen, sista! lol
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT