BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2011, 09:43 PM
go green
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kaybear878

go green has a spectacular aura aboutgo green has a spectacular aura about
 go green is offline Status: Offline
Question ???

hi! I have never really seen a special guest. Does anyone have some advice to seeing or finding them? And also who have people been seeing lately?

thank you people of earth!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:47 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

its really hard to find them, i mean they log on when you least expect it, the only times i have been able to catch them is when i am changing dens, but the den they go to fills up fast

i saw miguel today but i wasnt able to get into his den
Old 02-21-2011, 10:25 PM
go green
Polar Bear

once when i was just walking threw babv i got some emoticons . . .it said they were from green tracks. . . i was new to babv and i did not really know about special guests . . . then when i found out about them i was so dissipointed now i really want to see one!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:49 PM
juliannashiningstar06
Polar Bear
BABV Name: juliannashiningstar6

juliannashiningstar06 has a spectacular aura aboutjuliannashiningstar06 has a spectacular aura about
 juliannashiningstar06 is offline Status: Offline

when i was new i didnt know about special guest and their prizes, i saw maxine icon once an dont know what that means, its really difficult to see them by our own!! that why now i always stay with the sticky thread from the month to see if one of the special guests appear. if someone is lucky to see them they post there and everyone that noticed it have a better chance to catch them! it really works if everybody cooperate and post it there. i saw more often miguel and greentracks and saw chloe once. i wish i could see maxine soon!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:52 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

Special Guests aren't big deals, you don't even have to see them, GReen Tracks never talks -_- Miguel, Chloe and Maxine can say anything so you can say 'Hi Miguel!' and for example he reply's to me by saying 'Hi Ruby!' I saw Chloe, Green Tracks and Miguel before but Maxine is the rarest special guest she comes on at least twice a month whereas right now Miguel & Greentracks are coming on at least twice a day.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:45 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up Try again today !

View Post Originally Posted by go green
hi! I have never really seen a special guest. Does anyone have some advice to seeing or finding them? And also who have people been seeing lately?

thank you people of earth!
Yesterday when Miguel logged out he said that he would come back on again today. Keep an eye open. Switch dens regularly to look for icons & keep an eye on the sticky tracking thread http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...02#post2648702 Somebody will probably post here if they spot them. That is a good way we can all help each other find the special guests. If the den is full join a few of your friends from on here in the hope they are with them. I'm told I got Mickeyquack in the other day. Good luck
Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )
Old 02-22-2011, 08:50 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

They tend to come on randomly, so just keep your eyes open, and you'll find them someday. [:
Old 02-22-2011, 02:26 PM
go green
Polar Bear

you guys are giving me really good advice thank you
Old 02-26-2011, 12:53 AM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

i know it is hard i try to find them but they are never on when i am on well i only saw them two times. lol
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
foreverfearless♥