BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2011, 11:32 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: What Font Is This?

What Font Is Font #84? I Got This From E.P.I.C. HarryLove13's New Shop!! I Would Like To Use It For Another Order In A Shop, Thanks For Helping.

EDIT: Please do not take other people's example from their shops much like you would not want it done to you as well. -fairlyoddmom
Best Answer - Posted by fairlyoddmom
First of all, no one should be telling HarryLove that she should be revealing the font. All of you out there that make graphics know how difficult it is to find unique fonts and graphics to use. There is absolutely nothing wrong with protecting a source. And btw, it was nothing to do with "copyrighting." Copyrighting is when you use something that you did not create and claim it as your own or use it without permission. By not wanting to state where its from, HarryLove has NOT broken any copyright laws. If you're going to accuse someone of breaking a federal law, you should probably research it and make sure you know of what you speak. If not, then you should report it to staff and let us deal with it.

SillyBandz, as much as you create graphics, I'm sure you're not going to use this font now that you've made this thread to discover what it is. You do after all have a pretty strict rule about that yourself:

❖ Don't Steal Any Of My Work, That Means Examples, Stuff Ordered By Other Members And Anything Else Belonging To Me On This Thread.❖

Posting her example actually breaks one of your rules. Its good to live the postulate "do onto others as you would have done unto you."
Old 02-26-2011, 11:44 PM
AngelAllHeart1556
Banned
BABV Name: βℓαcκʝαcκ ♥

AngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond repute
 AngelAllHeart1556 is offline Status: Offline

brb maybe i can find out
Old 02-26-2011, 11:44 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

I'm not sure but try asking Harry.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:46 PM
AngelAllHeart1556
Banned
BABV Name: βℓαcκʝαcκ ♥

AngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond repute
 AngelAllHeart1556 is offline Status: Offline

i have other ways of finding out fonts

oops i thought you were sillybandz betty
Old 02-26-2011, 11:52 PM
catherineisawesome:)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: cathy2HIP548

catherineisawesome:) will become famous soon enough
 catherineisawesome:) is offline Status: Offline

i am not so sure
Old 02-26-2011, 11:54 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

sorry i dont like giving out my fonts since they can be used for other shops and i see that is what you are trying to do, if you can find it on your own then that is fine by me, but i would prefer to keep the names to myself, that is why all my fonts say text # and not the name of the font
Old 02-26-2011, 11:55 PM
WillowMarch
BABV Name: ☞Hailey+Darren♥ ☜

WillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to behold
 WillowMarch is offline Status: Offline

It is called "Stripes and Bubbles" and you can get it on DaFont!(:
Old 02-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Silver
Banned

Silver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really nice
 Silver is offline Status: Offline

The font is called Stripes And Bubbles, it's from DaFont. You can get it here:

http://www.dafont.com/stripes-and-bubbles.font
Old 02-27-2011, 10:54 AM
ClarissaDiva10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i got hacked so bye c:

ClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant future
 ClarissaDiva10 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
sorry i dont like giving out my fonts since they can be used for other shops and i see that is what you are trying to do, if you can find it on your own then that is fine by me, but i would prefer to keep the names to myself, that is why all my fonts say text # and not the name of the font
Harry, that is not very fair. Although you have it in your shop, it is a font from dafont.com and is for EVERYONE'S use.I know you are trying to get people to order from your shop, but let's be more generous [;
Old 02-27-2011, 10:57 AM
cutiepiegirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Caroneline4leafclover305

cutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura about
 cutiepiegirl is offline Status: Offline

It is called 'Stripes and Bubbles' and you can get it from many good fonts websites.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bananah fone!, kittyuchiha, mea