BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2011, 09:04 AM
star_cupcake
Polar Bear

star_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud of
 star_cupcake is offline Status: Offline
Default 100 bear bills !

in babv my bro sended me a bear mail and he attached a skirt when i recived the bear mail i saw the attachments and i saw 100 bear bills but he didn't attach it for me. i tried to click on it but i can't.

Last edited by star_cupcake; 03-09-2011 at 09:05 AM..
Old 03-09-2011, 11:02 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by star_cupcake
in babv my bro sended me a bear mail and he attached a skirt when i recived the bear mail i saw the attachments and i saw 100 bear bills but he didn't attach it for me. i tried to click on it but i can't.
Hi Star! We are aware of the issue and our DevelopBear team is currently working on it. I'm beary sorry for the inconvenience.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
star :)