BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Haleighh:)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: haleigh♥

Haleighh:) is on a distinguished road
 Haleighh:) is offline Status: Offline
Default New camera move

anyone have the new camera move code??????i downloaded the app but it says you need to finish the code.idk what the rest is.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:16 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

You have to go to BABW. It shold be posted somewhere there for you. It's not too obvious though. You are supposed to find it. Good luck
Old 03-11-2011, 02:35 AM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

As mickey said, you now must go to your local build a bear to find the last 4 digits. you gotta look for a bear head decal somewhere in the store.

the App codes are no longer allowed to be posted at any site or forums as per maxine and her team.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:29 PM
8eve2000
Polar Bear
BABV Name: sabrinaballerina39

8eve2000 is on a distinguished road
 8eve2000 is offline Status: Offline

i have that code and the move i gave to 2 of my friends i still have it here it is: -REMOVED- hope you like it maybe it was me that you saw doing that move xox

And when i was looking for the feburary one i couldn't find it until they called me and told me it but before i left the store they gave me the march code that is how i got it

Last edited by Beherenow; 03-13-2011 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Not approved
Old 03-14-2011, 10:54 AM
juliannashiningstar06
Polar Bear
BABV Name: juliannashiningstar6

juliannashiningstar06 has a spectacular aura aboutjuliannashiningstar06 has a spectacular aura about
 juliannashiningstar06 is offline Status: Offline

ohh! it was removed because we can not share those codes by BABW petition, sorry for those who can not make it to the store monthly! hope we all can get it soon. i hope i can go there soon this month. i want the PR bear because i want that cap (PSI of the bear).
Old 03-15-2011, 01:51 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Sorry, but according to rules we are not allowed to give away codes like this.
Sorry! You must be disappointed. But you can find a bear decal thing in the BABW store.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:14 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

This is Becuase I live suupper far from a store I will never get there!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

oh too bad
Old 03-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

yeah i don't have a cell phone so i can't get it
i wish i could get it some way cuz i really like to do photography :>
and it's a cool move!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

Like everyone said you need to go to Babw to finish the code.(;
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!andrea, alma<3, cowz!, foreverfearless♥, i twas here