BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2011, 10:42 AM
desieeeee
Knut
BABV Name: DaniWhite15

desieeeee is on a distinguished road
 desieeeee is offline Status: Offline
Default Help me outtttttt.

are you able to get to the light house? if so how? please help me(
Old 03-11-2011, 12:25 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

You can do it two ways. You can go to your map (click on the map icon that is on the top right of your screen). Use the mouse to scroll down to the lighthouse. Click on the lighthouse to go inside. Click on the word lighthouse to go to the outside of the lighthouse. You can also get there if you are at the dog park (the cave.) Click on the arrow at the bottom of your screen. Or if you are at the sunshine shores You can click on the arrow on the right side of your screen.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:33 AM
HannahMontanabiggestfan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Hate Hannah now it's now Glee!

HannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the roughHannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the roughHannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the roughHannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the rough
 HannahMontanabiggestfan is offline Status: Offline

yup mickeyquack is exactly correct !
Old 03-12-2011, 10:34 AM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

Exactly Correct! And if you want to go underwater after your in the lighthouse, Click on the little thing that looks like a pirates steering thing. xD
Old 03-12-2011, 11:32 AM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

It used to be a secret area, but is not anymore.
Open up the map by clicking on Click the image to open in full size. to see a map of Bearville. Move the cursor over into the bottom right corner, causing the map to move in that direction. When you see a lighthouse with red and white stripes, and click on the word "lighthouse". Then, click on the small transparent arrow on the stone path that points to the lighthouse to go inside to the "watchroom" (or something like that, lol). Then click on the silver handle thing on top of the big thing in the middle of the room to go underwater. You can even choose the colors of your and your Furry Friend's outfits!
Hope I helped!
If there's anything else you need to know about BABV, just VM (visitor message) me anytime.
And welcome to BI!
Old 03-13-2011, 05:28 AM
CaitlynGroovy
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CaitlynGroovy

CaitlynGroovy is on a distinguished road
 CaitlynGroovy is offline Status: Offline

You click on the map scroll down and you will see a lighthouse,Click on it then it will take you inside the lighthouse.You can also play a game in there called dive beary deep I think.I will check later for you
Old 03-13-2011, 05:42 AM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

Click map, scroll around near the beach and there will be the lighthouse. That is the easiest way.(:
Old 03-13-2011, 05:44 AM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

^^^ Yup! ^^^
Isn't this the wrong section?
Old 03-13-2011, 10:45 AM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rachelangel477girl
^^^ Yup! ^^^
Isn't this the wrong section?
Yes, it might be, but don't forget Desie is new to the forum. I used to put stuff in the wrong section sometimes, too. Like one time, I made a thread asking if there was a Columbus Day giveaway last year (that was like, within my first month of being a member. Lol), and I put it in the "Bearemy's Giveaways" section, when I should have put it int he "Yikes! I Need Help!" section.

Lol
Old 03-14-2011, 06:58 AM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

Yup, either go to the map and click on it, or go to the area near it and walk inside it. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!andrea, bananah fone!, i twas here