BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Silver
Banned

Silver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really nice
 Silver is offline Status: Offline
Default WeHeartIt♥

Well, yeah, this is such an akward suggestion, but whatever. xD

I think WeHeartIt should be banned from BI. Because I have been on WeHeartIt, and there are very inappropriate things on there, such as cuss words and nudity.

Some people put their HeartIt link in their siggy, a youngster might accidently click it and find pictures that are inappropriate.

Sorry people who like WeHeartIt, I just think this is a good choice. I like WHI too but yeah, THE CHILDREN!! xD

And you guys KNOW what I mean, I didnt say you cant use pics from it, you know exactly what I mean :/

Last edited by Silver; 03-20-2011 at 07:25 PM..
Old 03-20-2011, 06:50 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

I don't quite agree.My heart has nothing bad if you look at it.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Silver
Banned

Silver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really niceSilver is just really nice
 Silver is offline Status: Offline

Well some people have inappropriate stuff on it. I clicked a members and it was filled with cuss words...
Old 03-20-2011, 06:51 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Oh certain people?Well maybe they should put the filter on there's
Old 03-20-2011, 06:52 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

I am one of those people who agrees, but then again, disagrees. I have seen people with cuss words on their hearts, but I'm not one of those people who does that. It's unfair to those of us who don't use it inappropriately.

Last edited by 99Valentine; 03-20-2011 at 06:53 PM..
Old 03-20-2011, 07:00 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

There's an option to block inappropriate pictures. I don't think it should be banned since a lot of us are into graphic making now and that's the website with the best pictures. People click on other's hearts at their own risk.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:01 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

I agree.... cause what if someone looks at a appropriate heart and then decides to look around on the website. It's bad...
Old 03-20-2011, 07:06 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

My defense on this:

You type in 'puppies' on google and you could find 1000 cute puppies and a cute puppy w/ a cuss word. Do you then come post on BI that people shouldnt mention google? No. And google doesnt even have filters.

You type in 'puppies' on weheartit and you could find 1000 cute puppies, and a FILTERED/BLOCKED image of the bad image, if you've clicked the button that blocks them. Then there is no problem.

My point is a few things. One, that weheartit has a filter. Two, is that it's google in a sense, but with better pictures, and filtered. Three, you don't have to go there, and it's your choice to browse it.

:P My opinion.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:08 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

I'm pretty sure it's not aloud anyways, since someone made a club and put it in there signature and a staff member closed/removed it since the site was inappropriate.

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
My defense on this:

You type in 'puppies' on google and you could find 1000 cute puppies and a cute puppy w/ a cuss word. Do you then come post on BI that people shouldnt mention google? No. And google doesnt even have filters.

You type in 'puppies' on weheartit and you could find 1000 cute puppies, and a FILTERED/BLOCKED image of the bad image, if you've clicked the button that blocks them. Then there is no problem.

My point is a few things. One, that weheartit has a filter. Two, is that it's google in a sense, but with better pictures, and filtered. Three, you don't have to go there, and it's your choice to browse it.

:P My opinion.

You can only filter it if you join.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:09 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

I agree then Disagree. I have a heart that is filtered and I don't heart inappropiate stuff. But at the same time a younger kid could got from my heart to look at inappropaite things. We♥It does have some stuff that small children shouldn't see. I really don't know where I stand in this subject. :/
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT